**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Least favorite defender

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Who is your least favorite defender to attack?

Least favorite defender 47 votes

Mordo
17%
Manar198xColinwhitworth69Dead1Ctuchikblazingskyx27Spider_RicoMatiEspinozaLucianoDelHoya 8 votes
Iron man IW
14%
DarkZenAlCapone2727SociopathFreak2Hedronmac10smgStellan 7 votes
Korg
68%
RazorDevilTendersquadSIlverProfessorViper83Primis00Duke_SilverCupidArchdemon_PeterQuillKerneasGrootman1294ChampioncriticColonaut123LordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxLordNeoX_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueStevieManWonder 32 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Domino
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Korg, bacause while fighting him you can't rest, since you can't dex his basics nor attack his block. Also you get the fun inevitable damage, which makes fighting him just frustrating. I haven't voted for other defenders, because for Mordo I have Luke Cage and Blade, and for IMIW I use Venom
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Netflix dd
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Havok
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Korg isn't fun; but Thing is equally miserable, on the wrong node.

All or nothing, obviously, but anything that punishes you for trying to bait out Specials. He was pretty unpleasant on the Aggression: Fury node today. Especially since he was gated to prevent you from bringing She-Hulk or Spider-Gwen.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Korgs damage back can 100% be avoided. Just use light attacks with shield up.
    The largest pains on defense personally is Domino/Thing.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Terra said:

Problem is, that you have to either intercept his heavy, because countering his heavy requires the use of medium attack, or parry and pray that he doesn't purify it (the chance he doesn't purify is 30%, right ?)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Terra said:

Problem is, that you have to either intercept his heavy, because countering his heavy requires the use of medium attack, or parry and pray that he doesn't purify it (the chance he doesn't purify is 30%, right ?)
    It requires practice yes, but it is doable. The purify is 65% according to his spotlight
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Domino

Yup
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Out of these, Korg. Otherwise, awakened Domino. I absolutely hate unavoidable damage.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I can live with Domino, critical failure but Korg needs to be nerf for that unblockable and indestructible buff,that basically is unavoidable.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I can live with Domino, critical failure but Korg needs to be nerf for that unblockable and indestructible buff,that basically is unavoidable.

There are ways to get around it.
    Omega ghost namor work really well into korg.
    Its not easy that is true. Try to push him to SP2 and dont attack his block or dex him (holding block and evading his heavy helps with that)