**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone actually do Monday(or Sunday) arenas?

Just curious cause I wanna try get decent rank rewards.

Does anyone actually do Monday(or Sunday) arenas? 79 votes

Yes
7%
TerraHSenpaiNeotwismBugmat78GUARD1ANDPXFistheGOAT 6 votes
Sorta
16%
Il_CuocoColonaut123PropheT56Webby72X_Factor_Agentnatewagz419TheBestinTuakauYa_Boi_28HCMmcocGinjabredMonstaNightMonkeymac10smgNik_860 13 votes
No
75%
Crys23BigPoppaCBONEJOHNOSA1995The_OneRuckas81Timone147FrostyCarnage313AceDeMoN7abo2aNifzCharbelCirnesdr_nish777Star_Lord_AlCapone2727JohnyzeroLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSOsfan8Cassy 60 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    Anyone? Yes. Me? No.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    No

Just curious cause I wanna try get decent rank rewards.

Sundays are the worst. Would be great to see something fun to look forward to
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No
    I usually just do the t4b or t1a arena if they’re running on Sunday.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Yes
    The extra shards are useful for trading in the black iso market
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    No
    I would like them to update all events on Sunday. The daily event and the arena are both not worth my and most people's time
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    No
    I think the rewards are quite poor for the effort required so eventually stopped doing this - maybe for beginner levels? But I reckon despite all the “no” here, this pool will never be representative of the reality as I assume that if Kabam never improved or looked into this, it’s because the numbers are telling them that there’s actually enough people playing them to justify it keeping it as it is.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Yes
    I was in the car today for 30 mins and had nothing else to do so yeah. Usually though, i dont
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Yes
    It's an easy way to get 8 free 2*s, plus a handful of phcs. No effort, barely an hour to complete both even if you've got poor internet? Don't forget that it's more gold and battlechips, too.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Sorta
    I usually do the first till 3,000 points. Easy way to get a 2* with minimal effort.