**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

1% regeneration rogue

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
Who should I use? I also have a 4/40 star lord. Could get 400 hits and kill her.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Ghost may be able to do it, but not sure since she is only a 4*. Same with stark spidey.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    starlord is probably the easiest, been too long so i don't remember if void can do it not
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Void. Just let her regen kill herself.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

That doesn’t work due to nodes, your best option would be sparky with a tech boost, he can simply outdamage it
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sym supreme can also work if you play aggressive keep up the staggers and have mystic dispersion
  • StucatStucat Posts: 26
    I just did it this week. Don't have star lord or ghost. SS is definitely the way to go. He nullifies it at the beginning then you just play as normal. Warning mine is a rank 1 6* unduped and it took about 500 hits.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Mephisto prevents regen. Normal fight.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ghost with some champ boosts and a tech power boost can probably clear it if you're willing to boost.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Did that fight with star lord r4 5 star was about 125 hits
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    SS
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    CodeOmega said:

@DRTO I don’t know if sparky could do it, even if he was max boosted. Has anyone tried with him?

I’ve done it with my r5 sparky, no boosts... definitely possible.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    6* sentry with void synergy. Every time you throw an SP3 she’ll get a passive FoTV stopping her regen. She can’t shrug it since it’s passive. Then just fight to the next sp3 and repeat
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Aryl said:

That doesn’t work due to nodes, your best option would be sparky with a tech boost, he can simply outdamage it
    What nodes are there that would prevent void's abilities? A crucial fact that was not mentioned in the post.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I used Sentry with Void Synergy

Spam SP3
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Aryl said:

What nodes are there that would prevent void's abilities? A crucial fact that was not mentioned in the post.
    On a medium charge she will shake off all debuffs, making you start over. In order to use void you would somehow have to pin her to the corner the entire fight , and then keep her them after a special bait. It would require perfect luck on the buffs and perfect skill on the part of the player, and even then a healthy bit of luck that you can bait her specials without a medium dash attack.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Will the node refresh the regen buff if it has been nullified? If it doesnt then magik might be a good option.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Will the node refresh the regen buff if it has been nullified? If it doesnt then magik might be a good option.

yes, it comes back, it seems the only exception is mephisto, which I am not sure is a bug or not. This is why with SS you need to stack staggers to prevent it.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Cap with the right team can reverse healing.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I did it with Mephisto
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I'm not at this point in the game yet; but presumably Mysterio would be an option, with his passive Heal Block. Or Warlocks' virus.
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Warlock did the job for me,
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Warlock took out Rogue and Kang with ease.