**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IM GASSED

I'm a generally new player to mcoc and this is my 5 star roster already!!!

Comments

• AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    Sick bro! I only have a Beast, but hopefully I'll have your luck with lineups in the next 5 levels! How'd you manage to get them?
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Lol u just ruined my Sunday, you have a few of my most wanted 5 stars and ive been playing and going after every shard i can for a good long while, i have all the stuff to r4 and awaken sig100+ that ghost and quake right this very second, my 2 white whales, guess ill just keep using my 5/50 versions and dream of better tomorrow's
  • UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74
    @Etjama and @GinjabredMonsta I'm a new player and the only reason I'm happy is because only 1 of all my crystals have ended in disappointment.
    edited October 2019
    @Etjama
    Don't chat
  • Ultraegg said:

@Etjama and @GinjabredMonsta I'm a new player and the only reason I'm happy is because only 1 of all my crystals have ended in disappointment.

Congrats man, you got some good ones there!
    @MorbidAngle that's the one which is bad
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Ultraegg said:

That will change. Trust.
    But you have to celebrate the good runs when you get them. 😊👍
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You have Thing. Now that makes me jealous.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Avoid red meat and vegetables.
    Lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    That is insane man, congrats. Those champs are all really good counters to something, and GR being a good questing champ for survivability.
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    My first one was iron man but later on got domino r4 and duped her next crystal. I got 2 dominoes in 13 crystals now sorry for flexing

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    I’ve gotten lucky here and there

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    My 5* roster isn't half bad

• XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    edited October 2019
    My 5 star roster sucks... I am embarrassed to even post it … congrats to all you lucky summoners w/ the awesome pulls.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Well done!
    I only have a few 5*, but was lucky to get Corvus on my first crystal and then dupe him on my fifth.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Oh come on, why does everyone have a 5* Quake but me...
  • Oh come on, why does everyone have a 5* Quake but me...

It's ok, I don't either.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ultraegg said:

Lol, yeah. I'm just messing with you. I'm actually really happy you got way, way luckier than most. I am proud of my 4 star roster, but that took time and a lot of T4 CC, I'd much rather have spent the resources on amazing 5 stars like you have. I have a decent 5 star roster now though. Same amount as you, 6 champs. Up until recently, I only had Ronan, Red Skull, Rocket Raccoon and Miles Morales. Just pulled Blade and Magik recently though which I'm very happy with. Magik just became my first R3 Five Star.
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83

Nice roster. Started off good with km and sabreooth, but has been going down since.