**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Repeatedly pulling the same class from 5* Awakening Gems

Comments

• MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

People want to laugh at me bc I make an assumption based on experience. I laugh when people believe Kabam uses pure “RNG” just because the said they do... Which one sounds crazier at this point?

No one things they use "pure" RNG, they use as pure as possible, in that a computer based RNG generator is not "pure" but it is better than you claim..

Also we dont laugh because you make assumption based on experience, but because your experience is supremely limited, and you try and state facts based on extremely limited anecdotal evidence, which is statistically irrelevant. Now if you had pulled a few thousand, or had statistics of a random pull of atleast 1000 openings then we can talk.
    I said I believe something what part of that implies it’s a fact? I believe in God. I believe people that don’t burn in hell. Belief/Faith is far from fact. I clearly said I’m not trying to convince anyone or be convinced. I said that in my first post. Yet here y’all go trying to use facts of what the definition of RNG is to make me believe that’s what Kabam is doing. Yet you can’t prove that Kabam actually uses fair RNG and I can’t prove they don’t. The difference is I’m not the one trying to convince something I can’t prove to be fact.
    Well then you are just irrational, and there is no point even trying to have a discussion with someone who tells you up front they are irrational.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

People want to laugh at me bc I make an assumption based on experience. I laugh when people believe Kabam uses pure “RNG” just because the said they do... Which one sounds crazier at this point?

No one things they use "pure" RNG, they use as pure as possible, in that a computer based RNG generator is not "pure" but it is better than you claim..

Also we dont laugh because you make assumption based on experience, but because your experience is supremely limited, and you try and state facts based on extremely limited anecdotal evidence, which is statistically irrelevant. Now if you had pulled a few thousand, or had statistics of a random pull of atleast 1000 openings then we can talk.
    I said I believe something what part of that implies it’s a fact? I believe in God. I believe people that don’t burn in hell. Belief/Faith is far from fact. I clearly said I’m not trying to convince anyone or be convinced. I said that in my first post. Yet here y’all go trying to use facts of what the definition of RNG is to make me believe that’s what Kabam is doing. Yet you can’t prove that Kabam actually uses fair RNG and I can’t prove they don’t. The difference is I’m not the one trying to convince something I can’t prove to be fact.
    Well then you are just irrational, and there is no point even trying to have a discussion with someone who tells you up front they are irrational.
    I come to the forums to share my experience and my takeaways, I might entertain what someone has to say. I’m definitely not gonna believe or entertain anyone that tries so hard to prove something to me when In reality I don’t know you or your qualifications. You could be so many different things. You could be someone I admire and look up to or you could be someone that Is a waste of the air you breathe. Considering we know so little about each other why would you assume you need to educate me? When in reality in person you might realize you are the one that could possibly grow from our interactions.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre the sad part is I said that I believe something and I specifically said you shouldn’t waste your time trying to convince me otherwise yet you are wasting your time debating with me.... Call me whatever you want accuse my thought process of being silly. Your even sillier for trying to convince me that Kabam operates under 100% moral and fair principles for each and every player and their account.

I'm not trying to convince you. Im poking holes in your theory because it's completely untrue. I know I won't convince you but others don't need this kind of ridiculousness in their lives.
    Buddy I didn’t realize you were the ridiculousness police. I also didn’t realize forums wasn’t the place to share the experiences directly related to the original post. Forgive me and thank you for your services. I hope your compensated well for your hard work.
    Actually spreading conspiracy theories is against forum ToS. Those are real actual things that exist and I can actually prove it.

Unlike your "assumption".

These forums are for sharing expierences related to topics. Your expierence is more along the lines of alien abduction and being expierimented on.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    “I will never be convinced otherwise” is an admission that one has abandoned reason.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

I come to the forums to share my experience and my takeaways, I might entertain what someone has to say. I’m definitely not gonna believe or entertain anyone that tries so hard to prove something to me when In reality I don’t know you or your qualifications. You could be so many different things. You could be someone I admire and look up to or you could be someone that Is a waste of the air you breathe. Considering we know so little about each other why would you assume you need to educate me? When in reality in person you might realize you are the one that could possibly grow from our interactions.
    Sorry I value rationality, not irrationally
    edited October 2019

@Demonzfyre the sad part is I said that I believe something and I specifically said you shouldn’t waste your time trying to convince me otherwise yet you are wasting your time debating with me.... Call me whatever you want accuse my thought process of being silly. Your even sillier for trying to convince me that Kabam operates under 100% moral and fair principles for each and every player and their account.

I'm not trying to convince you. Im poking holes in your theory because it's completely untrue. I know I won't convince you but others don't need this kind of ridiculousness in their lives.
    Buddy I didn’t realize you were the ridiculousness police. I also didn’t realize forums wasn’t the place to share the experiences directly related to the original post. Forgive me and thank you for your services. I hope your compensated well for your hard work.
    Actually spreading conspiracy theories is against forum ToS. Those are real actual things that exist and I can actually prove it.

These forums are for sharing expierences related to topics. Your expierence is more along the lines of alien abduction and being expierimented on.
    Sorry I’m done for the night hopefully that UFO I heard last night comes back tonight!!! This time my camera will be ready!!!
  • People want to laugh at me bc I make an assumption based on experience. I laugh when people believe Kabam uses pure “RNG” just because the said they do... Which one sounds crazier at this point?

Honestly, yours sound crazier. You would rather believe that Kabam somehow is all knowing and knew exactly what champs you wanted the most and that you were quiting because you sold all champs and had specific AG. RNG isn't that hard of a concept to understand I thought or hard to believe in. You saying kabam knows exactly what you want do to your actions is harder to believe than that.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

You must be a jailor at the county jail. Only kids that were picked on in school would enjoy bringing up rules and trying to flaunt them to this degree lol.

Sorry I’m done for the night hopefully that UFO I heard last night comes back tonight!!! This time my camera will be ready!!!
    False dilemma fallacy now huh?
  • Hellow said:

* top ten anime battles*

This better be in WatchMojo
    edited October 2019
    Troll Alert
    Hellow said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Wait you come to share your experiences but judge others by their qualifications?
    Hmm seems like you have double standards
    Close, more like triple standards ;)
    But seriously don’t make fun of aliens, you never know who’s listening 😂
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Stop busting your brains mehnn.

You get what kabam wants you to get. Nobody knows how it actually works.

You click spin, purchase or what ever and you receive an item or champ or what ever.

Everyone says what they think on how it works but no one knows how it works.

Stop busting your brains.

KattohS said:

You click spin, purchase or what ever and you receive an item or champ or what ever.

Exactly
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Holy ####. This tin-foil hat BS is still kicking, huh?
    iRetr0 said:

@PandayPirata This is what people seem to be missing out on, then they call Prof Hoff an idiot, he has shown these same patents on his videos, he doesn't get his claims out of his ***

If anyone actually bothered to read the patent, it's in regards to tier RNG purchases which don't happen in MCoC.

Thus, as aforementioned, he's a window licking idiot.
    Hellow said:

KattohS said:

Exactly
    Says he is done for the night
    *proceeds to come bac strictly for confirmation bias*
    Where’s the internet burn cream I just got burned ohhhhhh
    edited October 2019
    Hellow said:

KattohS said:

Exactly
    Says he is done for the night
    *proceeds to come bac strictly for confirmation bias*
    I hope those big boy pants are fitting a little tighter now 👏🏻👏🏻
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Am I the only one cringing through this entire thread?
    Thi101 said:

I'm mostly facepalming at people's lack of reading comprehension.
    Aryl said:

Thi101 said:

Reading comprehension doesnt exist just like true RNG. Just ask @MΛSSΛCRE

Aryl said:

Thi101 said:

You feel better? Are your big boy pants tighter than ever?
    edited October 2019

Aryl said:

Thi101 said:

Who says I wear pants? Pants are a govt ploy to get us to conform to society norms and take away our freedoms.........

You said you were done for the night. Now who can really trust what you say now that you're a liar.

Aryl said:

Thi101 said:

Who says I wear pants? Pants are a govt ploy to get us to conform to society norms and take away our freedoms.........

You said you were done for the night. Now who can really trust what you say now that you're a liar.
    Kilts 4lyfe

Aryl said:

Thi101 said:

Again, you feel better keyboard warrior?
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    For someone who was done for the night, you sure talk a lot sir.
    I’m done debating but I find humor in all the keyboard warriors rallying to aid one another at this point I feel like I’m just helping you get your fix

I’m done debating but I find humor in all the keyboard warriors rallying to aid one another at this point I feel like I’m just helping you get your fix

I'm an advocate for evidence and truth.

I don't care who agrees with me or not since I have empirical fact on my side.

The patent doesn't have anything to do with the BS in this thread.

And, AG RNG is 1 in 6. Period.
    edited October 2019

Not keyboard warrior. I use voice to text. Gotta keep my thumbs fresh for the game.

Classic deflection technique though. Try to spin your misfortunes around on others. You must be in politics.
    Aryl said:

I'm an advocate for evidence and truth.

I don't care who agrees with me or not since I have empirical fact on my side.

The patent doesn't have anything to do with the BS in this thread.

And, AG RNG is 1 in 6. Period.
    So three periods? Two numerical periods and one grammatical period?
This discussion has been closed.