**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Monday deals

I'd want to buy the cyber Monday, however I am cavalier but my account will not really benefit from items such as t5cc fragments because I don't even have a rank 2 6*, or one that I would like to rank 2. So do you think they could do offers where you chose which package to buy for the same amount of units. I know that black panthers treasure usually has more value for an account like mine, but it also comes with 200 less units if you buy 2 of those compared to 1 Odin. So I'd like to propose structuring it how they do with class rank up bundles where you can choose 1 of 6. But they keep the limit for Odin's the same.

Comments

• dononedonone Posts: 47
    You don't need t5cc to rank2 a 6*
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    dpatel21 said:

I'd want to buy the cyber Monday, however I am cavalier but my account will not really benefit from items such as t5cc fragments because I don't even have a rank 2 6*, or one that I would like to rank 2. So do you think they could do offers where you chose which package to buy for the same amount of units. I know that black panthers treasure usually has more value for an account like mine, but it also comes with 200 less units if you buy 2 of those compared to 1 Odin. So I'd like to propose structuring it how they do with class rank up bundles where you can choose 1 of 6. But they keep the limit for Odin's the same.

I cannot speak to the other things, but the reason it comes with less value is they want to incentive you to buy the larger package, they probably will not change that.
  • dpatel21dpatel21 Posts: 20
    donone said:

You don't need t5cc to rank2 a 6*

I mean I don't even have 6* at rank 2, so I won't be needing to rank 3 one in a long time
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The July 4th deals has different options so I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they had 2 different versions of the 10,000 unit offer. Still would only get to pick one though
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Hold on.. isn’t still one month to that event??
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yes, the cyber Monday deals are still a month and a little bit away