**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Struggling with 5.2.4 LINES IN THE SAND

Hi guys, i really need help and opinions on how to beat lines in the sand (5.2.4). Been stuck for literal months on this and just really want to become uncollected. Here is my roster please let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    You need a way to fight Masochism. One way to do it, is use champs that inflict a lot of debuffs to the opponent, so at some point your parries start working (initially, they will not, so that you will have to intercept a lot).

My suggestion for you is to work with Void, Archangel, X-23 and Blade.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    You’ve got a great roster. You can do this! I just got uncollected tonight.
    Practice intercepting for this chapter instead of parry. Bring champs that hit hard and don’t rely on debuffs. Corvus was a mvp for me so I recommend bringing him and charging him up. Look up videos for the easiest path, use some boosts and knock it out. You got this!
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I think with the amount of bleeds carnage can be dishing out, masochism shouldn't be a problem.
    And the fights are long enough to let you ramp him up. Take the path which is on the fathest left.
    Blade and stark Spidey will also be a great help.
    Also I think you'll be needing Corvus or some bleed immune for Storm boss (Caltrops)
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Dont worry about bringing counters, proxima works but she doesnt hit hard enough imo, nick and cmm soloed the quest for me alone i just parried twice and continued my usual fighting style. Good luck.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Ways to counter Masochism:

1) AAR
    2) don't debuff
    3) apply a ####ton of debuffs