**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

IM GASSED

I'm a generally new player to mcoc and this is my 5 star roster already!!!

Comments

• AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    Sick bro! I only have a Beast, but hopefully I'll have your luck with lineups in the next 5 levels! How'd you manage to get them?
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Lol u just ruined my Sunday, you have a few of my most wanted 5 stars and ive been playing and going after every shard i can for a good long while, i have all the stuff to r4 and awaken sig100+ that ghost and quake right this very second, my 2 white whales, guess ill just keep using my 5/50 versions and dream of better tomorrow's
  • UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74
    @Etjama and @GinjabredMonsta I'm a new player and the only reason I'm happy is because only 1 of all my crystals have ended in disappointment.
    edited October 2019
    @Etjama
    Don't chat
  • Ultraegg said:

@Etjama and @GinjabredMonsta I'm a new player and the only reason I'm happy is because only 1 of all my crystals have ended in disappointment.

Congrats man, you got some good ones there!
    @MorbidAngle that's the one which is bad
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Ultraegg said:

That will change. Trust.
    But you have to celebrate the good runs when you get them. 😊👍
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You have Thing. Now that makes me jealous.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Avoid red meat and vegetables.
    Lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    That is insane man, congrats. Those champs are all really good counters to something, and GR being a good questing champ for survivability.
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    My first one was iron man but later on got domino r4 and duped her next crystal. I got 2 dominoes in 13 crystals now sorry for flexing

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    I’ve gotten lucky here and there

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    My 5* roster isn't half bad

• XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    edited October 2019
    My 5 star roster sucks... I am embarrassed to even post it … congrats to all you lucky summoners w/ the awesome pulls.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Well done!
    I only have a few 5*, but was lucky to get Corvus on my first crystal and then dupe him on my fifth.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Oh come on, why does everyone have a 5* Quake but me...
  • Oh come on, why does everyone have a 5* Quake but me...

It's ok, I don't either.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ultraegg said:

Lol, yeah. I'm just messing with you. I'm actually really happy you got way, way luckier than most. I am proud of my 4 star roster, but that took time and a lot of T4 CC, I'd much rather have spent the resources on amazing 5 stars like you have. I have a decent 5 star roster now though. Same amount as you, 6 champs. Up until recently, I only had Ronan, Red Skull, Rocket Raccoon and Miles Morales. Just pulled Blade and Magik recently though which I'm very happy with. Magik just became my first R3 Five Star.
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83

Nice roster. Started off good with km and sabreooth, but has been going down since.