**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion-Specific Node Creation

Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
So, you know how Kabam made the “Lunatic” node? A node that only benefits Moon Knight?

Have you ever thought of creating a node that would benefit just one specific champ? If so, what is your idea? What’s the chosen champion? Share it!

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Enhanced rock stacks: things rock stacks is capped at 25 and are not removed when he throws specials however there is no longer cooldown when a bleed trigger removes rock stacks
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Hmmm.. interesting question.
    Ill take a shot at it.
    Mr Sinister.
    GENETIC MASTERPIECE
    Even if evaded, his specials always apply their debuffs and they will last forever and as long as they're on the opponent, their potency gets stronger the longer they're on them. However, if intercepted or struck by heavy attack, Mr Essexs concentration is broken and his debuffs are removed from the opponent and they can't be reapplied for 25 seconds
  • King Groot

Strengthen the Roots
    The chance to gain fur buffs while on cooldown is increased and are not able to be nullified off cooldown. Every 10 stacks of fury before cooldown gets converted to a permanent fury buff increasing dmg by some percent
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Ebony Maw- when fighting science champions falter effects last 1s linger and continue to be applied throughout the fight
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I’ll do one as well
    I think it’s only fair I do something on my own thread lol.

Kinetic Enhancement
    • The timer for Gambit’s Kinetic Charges is not interrupted if the opponent strikes on his block. Additionally, when Gambit’s Kinetic Charges are removed for any reason, the Attacker receives the same amount of Weaknesses debuffs, decreasing attack by a flat 5% each stack.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

So, you know how Kabam made the “Lunatic” node? A node that only benefits Moon Knight?

Have you ever thought of creating a node that would benefit just one specific champ? If so, what is your idea? What’s the chosen champion? Share it!

It's not a new phenomenon, nor limited to Moon Knight. They have champion-specific nodes most EQ; as otherwise the new champs wouldn't appear to shine so brightly, and appear so desirable.

So Elsa inflicts twice as many debuffs, Guillotine constantly gains combo, Aegon had his combo gain, Clare Voyant got 'free' Death Touch, Stealth suit Spiderman got additional debuff placement...

If I was doing one, how about one for original Captain America?
    Obviously, we'll have to call it the "I could do this all day" node:
    Cap can block Unblockable attacks, and Well-Timed blocks inflict Parry. On well-timed Perfect Blocks, Cap gains Unstoppable for 1 second.

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    "OW THAT HURT"
    If Black Bolt is touched by the attacker, he yells "OW THAT HURT" and makes a sound loud enough to create a black hole that will go on to consume the entire galaxy. Also KOs your entire roster of champions forever