**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blank images in comments

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
Has anyone notices lately that in the comments sometimes u see a post that u have to scroll down through just nothing several times to see the reply? I don't know how to explain it any better. At first I thought maybe my old phone couldn't see a post from some newer device, but I recently got a new phone and it still is happening. Does anyone else have this issue of just seeing a comment and have to scroll down a long way before the actual comment appears?

Comments

• Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    I’ve personally found that the mobile site for the forums can be a bit glitchy recently but nothing major, or like that. Its more not registering button uses or seeing what I’m typing correctly for me.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

It's like that on several posts. I just wondered if anyone else is experiencing it since it's been happening on 2 different android devices with me.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

It's like that on several posts. I just wondered if anyone else is experiencing it since it's been happening on 2 different android devices with me.

Yeah been noticing this since almost a month
  • Could be a picture, that is just taking a long time to load. Especially if the thread has a bunch of pictures in responses above that point, has to load all of the picture and you might be scrolling down in thread faster than it takes to load all the pics. ??
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Could be a picture, that is just taking a long time to load. Especially if the thread has a bunch of pictures in responses above that point, has to load all of the picture and you might be scrolling down in thread faster than it takes to load all the pics. ??

Definitely not. It happens on threads with nothing but texts.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Strange... I don’t remember this happening with me
    It just started the last month or so. I'm sure it's not pictures loading. I'm wondering if it has to do with the apple update. I've noticed it happens on multiple threads with the same ppl. Not sure if those ppl run apple or not though. I've asked a few times and basically get told what they run is none of my business even if I try explaining I'm having problems seeing their posts.
    I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy 8. It's by far not the newest device but it's also not the oldest either. I've also tried looking at the same posts on my gen6 iPad and it also shows the blank screens in the same exact threads.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Yeah, it's super, super annoying.
    @Aryl I'm just glad to hear I'm not imagining things and it's happening to other ppl as well. For the longest time I thought it was my device or something wrong with my settings.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've been seeing this a few days now.
    I thought it was just my phone being weird
  • Hey @Neotwism,

Can you link me to some of the threads where you've seen this? Or does it not happen everytime you go to the thread?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I've seen this too. And running a Samsung Galaxy S10+, so definitely a new device
    edited October 2019
    There is one in the symbiote supreme thread in the bug and known issues section @Kabam Miike
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    This has been happening to me for a month now, I thought it was because my device is old
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited October 2019

Could be a picture, that is just taking a long time to load. Especially if the thread has a bunch of pictures in responses above that point, has to load all of the picture and you might be scrolling down in thread faster than it takes to load all the pics. ??

It's not a picture, it's just a page of blank space on the last comment if you've already visited the thread. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Hey @Neotwism,

Can you link me to some of the threads where you've seen this? Or does it not happen everytime you go to the thread?

It's not specific threads it happens to.
    I think it is happening when you revisiting a thread you have read a couple of answers in, and when you go back it redirects you to the last answer you read but with a loooot of blanks before the actual text.

Ive had this experience too the latest 3 weeks maybe.
    Im running on Huawei P20 pro.
    It just happened to me today. I left a comment and @ kabam miike to let him know I saw it on that thread and after my comment posted I saw the blank space above my message. I have no idea why it's happening, just that it started around a month ago give or take. It's really annoying scrolling through all that blank area. I haven't seen it on this thread yet.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

Strange... I don’t remember this happening with me

Same
  • It has been happening off and on for awhile now. Last month is when I noticed it and it got bad. Now I see it as the profile pic a little below the name
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It happens to me on my PC as well
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Just now, in the Fantastic Family thread. Chrome on Galaxy S8 - Android 9.0

• I’m seeing that post by H3LLSHOW in the FF November thread fine (Apple iOS). And FYI for others, time stamp on that post is 9:18pm US-EST ( @Snizzbar your time is 7 hours behind, would that be Alaska or Hawaii ??)

Even though it shows as being Edited, that was done plenty earlier than when you saw it blank (so I’m assuming fact that it was edited status probably not the reason why showing blank for you).

How about maybe because of the Emoji symbols at the end of the post ?? What if your device is somehow messing up on those Emoji ??

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

There is one in the symbiote supreme thread in the bug and known issues section @Kabam Miike

Clever...
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    @SummonerNR New Zealand 🐑🇳🇿🥝 lol.
    It seems to happen to the first unread post after I go back into a previously read thread, because H3LLSHOW247's post is now displaying correctly but another one lower down from RiderofHell is spacing out on me 😔
  • Did you maybe start to type a comment in that thread, but not post it, so it gets saved as a draft in that thread ?? Coming back into a thread you have an open Draft in sometimes automatically fills in your draft text at very bottom window ?

If so, try deleting your Draft, and see if the blank space ever happens again in that particular thread in the future when coming back and looking at it later.

I’ve seen before when going back-n-forth between editing and previewing a comment (before sending it at all) that sometimes a large gap appears after my text coming out of doing a preview. Although haven’t seen that case when initially returning to a thread that I had a draft saved for.
    @Werewrym What do u mean by "clever"? Is showing twice in that thread.