**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use mystic awakening gem on.

MERKwMouthMERKwMouth Posts: 8
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I just pulled Symbiote Supreme yesterday, and I love playing with him, since I have a mystic awakening gem not sure who to use it on. I can use it on SS or I can wait on dr doom. Thoughts?

Who to use mystic awakening gem on. 25 votes

Symbiote Supreme
24%
SpeedbumpRotellyFingfangfoomfanesHSenpaiRickVegasYsF 6 votes
Dr Doom
76%
RazorDevil7abo2aYotzdr_nish777Darkrider05NojokejaymRepto23Ingi_Freyr1975iRetr0FhfjghhggggjfhfjgStancePerceptronÆgon0710Capn_DanteFreeToPlay_21TripleBSkillful_starIronGladiator22Hidden_Knight 19 votes

Comments

• YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    SS, because you don't know if you'll ever get dr doom for sure
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Dr Doom
    You can wait till he comes out, Symbiote Supreme isn't going anywhere.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Hold it. SS does not need it. I used mine yesterday on my un-ranked Doc. Voodoo, while my SS is R4.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Hold it. SS does not need it. I used mine yesterday on my un-ranked Doc. Voodoo, while my SS is R4.

That makes no sense at all. Might as well use it on a champ you have ranked up.
    I have every mystic in the game except CV, hood and Man-Thing. I’ve used two mystic gems, one on DV and one on SS. Dv is rank 4 and SS is rank 5. I also have a mystic gem waiting for a new mystic worthy of it.

I just can not see the point of awakening a champ not ranked up over a champ that is. Regardless if they need their signature ability or not.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Dr Doom
    I would say hold it, there is no telling what doom’s abilities will be and sym does not need it, it just increases the amount of staggers he applies.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hold it and see if doom is any good and needs it, if he isn’t use it on sym
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

Imagine using a gem on someone that's unranked
    unless you plan to rank it
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Hold.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    @Jaded @Rasilover Yes, of course the whole idea is that I plan on ranking Voodoo up. I didn't feel I had to clarify this.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

@Jaded @Rasilover Yes, of course the whole idea is that I plan on ranking Voodoo up. I didn't feel I had to clarify this.

Well you do, because SS does better than DV. Having both ranked up myself, dv always takes a backseat to SS. So from a first hand experience I had to question that decision you presented. Each to their own of course.
    Btw I used a mystic gem on my dv almost two years ago, he was a clear cut better mystic then.