**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2.6 Collector Fight

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
So I made it to 5.2.6 and was wondering

#1 should I bring all 5 of my top hitters, or since sparky would be my mvp, only 3 of them and quake (for the 3 auto-evade synergy from Nick Fury) and Heimdall for his synergy.

#2 Do people usually buy team revives or solo when they run out? I was thinking of just buying solo since sparky would be my best option, but team potions may be more efficient with the unit cost.

Top champs include 5/50 NF, CMM, Sparky, Cap IW ,3/45 Hyperion

Comments

• I'd make sure you have enough for a few team revives. That fight is brutal and solos would be a waste unless you know you can finish the fight
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    grind for units, overdose on boosts

yeah
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

For reference

Edit: Unless you are a heavy intercepting king, Hyperion isn’t too great for collector because of tenacity and 40% and below the fight is stun immune.

Edit2: if you have 15k units there won’t be too much of an issue. If you are not already, never open your 4Hr free crystals unless you need healing items and it’s a good way to conserve units. I didn’t spend a single unit on the collector because I had like 400 free crystals stacked up.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I've got 15k units , and 15 solo revives with like 6 in stash, but i'm trying not to spend a lot of units , should I just forget the quake and heimdall for the 3 free auto evades/unstoppable/indestructible, and bring in my 5 best top hitters then? since team revives more efficient?

@Hammerbro_64 Yeah i've got like 222 free crystals, but im trying to save them for Cyber Monday, would you just bring your top hitters and forget the synergies I mentioned?
    And also by that logic would Cap IW be good since the armor break/petrify debuffs might let me still parry?
    Yes to the CAIW thing and honestly I’m not familiar enough with NF’s synergies to be able to tell you. Heimdall would be phenomenal though
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The Collector fight is one of those boss fights that you either have the skills to fight long enough to minimize items use OR just go in and ground and pound. Collector doesn't regen so he will die eventually. I would just focus on using Stark since you have a higher chance of avoiding getting hit by his SP1 rather than trying to parry with CAIW.

Don't overthink this fight. Just go in and do your best. You won't spend more than 10 single revives if you just focus on getting him down. (Wait until you have to go up against Ultron in Act 5.4.6, against Crossbones in Act 6.1.5, against Mr. Sinister in Act 6.2.2 and The Champion in Act 6.2.6 -- these are the fights you really need to have specific champs to get the job done without spending an Odin for a KO).

Go in and just beat the **** out of the Collector. You can do it.
    edited October 2019
    @raffster uhh see 1st and 9th bullet on the cheat sheet I posted

But yeah it’s not too much regen to handle.