**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Doom's Return!

H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151 β˜…
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Ok guys let's by saying, i'm super super super super hyped for Doom! He's literally my favourite marvel villian next to Magneto and i've been anticipating whether they were gonna bring him aswell or not. Well looks like it's happening 😁✊!!! So how do you guys feel about Doom and your overall thoughts for what he'll be like in MCOC?

Comments

• H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151 β˜…
    @X_Factor_Agent lool no no I mean as in making him relevant again similar to the fantastic four...
    @Hellow I understand a character like Sentry definitely has more to show power-wise like a lot of the big names in here but there must be a balance...
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I mean, Magneto is easily one of the most powerful and complex characters in the Marvel universe, and he is an annoyance in this game, so I honestly don't expect much from Doom.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If he is anything like squidward i wouldnt hold my breath lol
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2019
    Decidedly dreaming devs don’t do Doctor Doom dirty.
    @DarthPhal I feel the newer characters coming in are gamechangers in their own way and fairly unique when it comes to passive abilities, overall I feel kabam is getting more creative with making characters feel unique as well as powerful...
    @RiderofHell i'm pretty sure he won't be looool πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I kinda want him to be the new problematic high-tier character that everyone will struggle to deal with, even the high-level players lool. He deserves to be powerful af In all honesty because he's GODDAMN DOCTOR DOOM!