**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite Unique Champion Mechanic

Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
As the game progresses, more and more champs with unique and quirky abilities are added to the game.

Naturally, every summoner has a mechanic he/she is more fond of. It can be Magik’s Limbo, Ghost’s Phasing, Blade’s Danger Sense, Electro’s Static Shock, Magneto’s Magnetized, Hood’s Invisibility...

What’s your favorite mechanic, and why? Do you use the champion regularly?

Comments

• Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    nick's internal bleed
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Warlock's Techno-Organic virus.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Hulkbuster's inability to do something.

PS: And yes, Ik he' getting buffed soon...
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'm torn between Warlock's virus and Namor's sig ability. Both are uniquely wonderful, and two of the champions I use most. I'd have to give the edge here to Namor's sig abilitybjust because of the fun ways I keep getting surprised to see it work. My favorite surprise so far was with Yellowjacket's Biosting. Working a SP1 or SP2 into the middle of a combo while you have Biosting throws it all back at Yellowjacket. Very fun in Act 6 (I think Quest 3?) where Yellowjacket has that Biosting 3.0 that is placed on you automatically the whole fight.
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Ghost's phase. Most OP mechanic in the game.
  • Options
    Torn between Ghost’s phasing, Corvus’ immortality and blade’s regen. All 3 have saved my bacon more times than I can count.

• Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen doesn't evade if you're blocking, it seems like nothing but it's really valuable
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Omega's death spores. So much fun at max sig.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost's diamond & telepath forms
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Either Gambit's Prowess (Though I wish he could charge them even when he's getting hit) or Bishop's Prowess, especially with how it interacts with energy based DoTs.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Archangels Neurotoxin
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Cap unstoppable. It’s probably the most powerful mechanic in the game.

Second most powerful mechanic in the game is ghost “miss ability “

Third most powerful mechanic is symbiotic supreme stagger ability.
  • Options
    ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Furys Fury mode - That supreme damage even without the bleed
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I really love my duped 6* Iron Fist’s ability to punch unlike any other champ. And when he breaks the opponents armor boy does it feel good. Great champ with a nice long list of unique abilities. I really appreciate the English department at Kabam HQ getting together and pulling out all the stops when they wrote this champion’s abilities.
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Kingpin's sp1 works on everybody and goes a long way. I don't have 5* versions of characters I need to go uncollected and he usually power his way through and convert debuffs into rage, he's been my top champ for a while (until duped modok) and got me through a lot. So while I read more and learn, he'll carry me through until then (5* r4 awakened)