**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite Unique Champion Mechanic

Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
As the game progresses, more and more champs with unique and quirky abilities are added to the game.

Naturally, every summoner has a mechanic he/she is more fond of. It can be Magik’s Limbo, Ghost’s Phasing, Blade’s Danger Sense, Electro’s Static Shock, Magneto’s Magnetized, Hood’s Invisibility...

What’s your favorite mechanic, and why? Do you use the champion regularly?

Comments

• Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    nick's internal bleed
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Warlock's Techno-Organic virus.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Hulkbuster's inability to do something.

PS: And yes, Ik he' getting buffed soon...
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'm torn between Warlock's virus and Namor's sig ability. Both are uniquely wonderful, and two of the champions I use most. I'd have to give the edge here to Namor's sig abilitybjust because of the fun ways I keep getting surprised to see it work. My favorite surprise so far was with Yellowjacket's Biosting. Working a SP1 or SP2 into the middle of a combo while you have Biosting throws it all back at Yellowjacket. Very fun in Act 6 (I think Quest 3?) where Yellowjacket has that Biosting 3.0 that is placed on you automatically the whole fight.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Ghost's phase. Most OP mechanic in the game.
  • Torn between Ghost’s phasing, Corvus’ immortality and blade’s regen. All 3 have saved my bacon more times than I can count.

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen doesn't evade if you're blocking, it seems like nothing but it's really valuable
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Omega's death spores. So much fun at max sig.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost's diamond & telepath forms
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Either Gambit's Prowess (Though I wish he could charge them even when he's getting hit) or Bishop's Prowess, especially with how it interacts with energy based DoTs.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Archangels Neurotoxin
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Cap unstoppable. It’s probably the most powerful mechanic in the game.

Second most powerful mechanic in the game is ghost “miss ability “

Third most powerful mechanic is symbiotic supreme stagger ability.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Furys Fury mode - That supreme damage even without the bleed
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I really love my duped 6* Iron Fist’s ability to punch unlike any other champ. And when he breaks the opponents armor boy does it feel good. Great champ with a nice long list of unique abilities. I really appreciate the English department at Kabam HQ getting together and pulling out all the stops when they wrote this champion’s abilities.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Kingpin's sp1 works on everybody and goes a long way. I don't have 5* versions of characters I need to go uncollected and he usually power his way through and convert debuffs into rage, he's been my top champ for a while (until duped modok) and got me through a lot. So while I read more and learn, he'll carry me through until then (5* r4 awakened)