**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are there dungeon days this month?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I did a quick search and didn’t see dates.

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Where do you search?
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    There should be as it has been occuring monthly now. They usually come towards the end of the dungeons run.
  • AknylmzAknylmz Posts: 38
    10400 dungeons are satisfying. Will there be dungeon days? @Kabam Miike
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They did not announce as they normally do, more than likely they had them the pas 2 months fornsummoner appreciation
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Every second 3day iteration is dungeons day. So next three day dungeons will be it.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    I do every dungeon, but only because Dungeon Days exist. If Dungeon Days doesn't happen, I'd probably quit doing dungeons all together.
    It would be nice to get confirmation one way or another @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

We don't have any Dungeons Days planned this month. Those were a part of the Summoner Appreciation summer, but obviously you guys like them, so I'll talk to the team about bringing them back in the future!

They make dungeons a solid part of the grind to be worthwhile imo.
    Jaded said:

We don't have any Dungeons Days planned this month. Those were a part of the Summoner Appreciation summer, but obviously you guys like them, so I'll talk to the team about bringing them back in the future!

They make dungeons a solid part of the grind to be worthwhile imo.
    I agree. It would be great if this would be a monthly thing moving forward. I thought it was going to continue being monthly and I would get excited for the upcoming dungeons. Without Dungeon Days, it would take 2 months to open a dungeon crystal if every dungeon milestone is completed every three days. That is quite a grind without much payoff.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Thanks @Kabam Miike I'd love to see this become a monthly event
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Do you not do any searching and automatically go make a thread on the forums?

Did I get an answer?
    I did.
    Couldn’t hurt to ask.
    Kabam was kind enough to reply.
    Have fun playing.
    Enjoy the game.
    All of us just want to have fun.
    Don’t be a jerk on the forum.

Oh, I get it. You don’t understand that Kabam used the “Dungeon Days” name for their special promo where points were boosted, refreshes were cheap, and special objectives were available. You think I’m some doofus asking if dungeons exist when they’re obviously open in game, and you decided to be snarky about it. I stand by my previous post.