**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will you spend money on Cyber Monday?

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
Interested to know people's stances on the upcoming deals. They are attractive offers, particularly all the rank up items.

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Saving 5,000 units for it but not going to spend money on unit deals/bundles.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I want to say I won't, but I probably will. Idk, it really depends on the amount of six star shards they have or whether or not there is a lot of t5 basic.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Is cyber monday on of those multi tier unit offers or 'pick your own' money deal?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Isnt there an offer Friday before it thats also worth grabbing? Think it was 5* vision they had last year, will you guys go for that or the cyber monday offer?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Is cyber monday on of those multi tier unit offers or 'pick your own' money deal?

Its similar to july 4th deal.
    With a 1k, 4k and 10k unit deals.
    As well as a bunch of stuff added to the normal unit deals
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38

Seriously though... I might consider it if OG Vision is an offer because I've been wanting him for ages now. I'm just saving up my hard earned units atm
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    I have 15K units saved up from Arena Im unlikely to spend money especially with the south african exchange rate
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Whale out or go home!!
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    not unless i get someone worth ranking up ... until then im F2P
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I will buy them all. Saving money.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I will more than likely buy the Christmas deals
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    nope
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited October 2019

• PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    I’ll be spending for sure lol
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Typically I will never spend and outside of the refunded gifting badge I have never spent. If something was truly tempting and a bargain then maybe but usually nothing is at a reasonable cost that I need to me.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    Maybe, depends on the offers
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    no chance
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Likely not spending. Have 15k units to pick up the offer if it is worth it. Picked up a few on July 4th, got my prestige where I am happy with it. 6* shards are far from having value right now. Pool expanded too quickly and more likely than not to pull arena fodder.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

when is the cyber monday? xD

Second of December. I think
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Nope! Not a penny
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I always spend on cyber Monday and July 4th. This year will be tough because t2 alpahs and t5 basics won't be enough. I really need a great deal on sig stones, or maybe a generic awakening gem. I get enough of the other stuff to not need to spend on them this time around.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I'll probably buy lunch...
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Only if they’re really amazing. And I’m not talking about a 6* for $200. I’m talking about like a marvelous 6* for $100 (where there’s only great champs in it). Maybe if they do like a 6* rank up gem for $100 if you can choose your class. Since neither of these will probably happen I’ve spent enough.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    If its smthn more than t2alpha and t5basic then maybe
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

If its smthn more than t2alpha and t5basic then maybe

6* awakening gem perhaps?

It would be good if the deal includes tier 5 class catalyst.