**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Become a Part of the Fantastic Family in November!

Comments

• ThomaszarThomaszar Posts: 23

Lormif said:

quando213 said:

Campaign Progression Based Calendars
    Starting in November, as you move from Summoner, to Proven, to Uncollected, and finally to Cavalier, your Daily Login Calendar will be upgraded! Uncollected and Proven Summoners can look forward to a guaranteed 4-Star Champion, with a chance at a 5-Star Champion every month, as well as some other upgrades!

>> Does that mean Cavalier will receive a guaranteed 5-Star and a chance at a 6-Star? lol

Not yet. Uncollected and Cavalier have a guaranteed 4-Star, with a chance of a 5-Star.
    Can you update the page then, should it be cavalier, uncollected and proven, or just cavalier and uncollected with proven being a mistake?
    Proven is a mistake. Getting that fixed.
    So big spenders get the best rewards!
  • BatNight134BatNight134 Posts: 9
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Thomaszar said:

Lormif said:

quando213 said:

Starting in November, as you move from Summoner, to Proven, to Uncollected, and finally to Cavalier, your Daily Login Calendar will be upgraded! Uncollected and Proven Summoners can look forward to a guaranteed 4-Star Champion, with a chance at a 5-Star Champion every month, as well as some other upgrades!

>> Does that mean Cavalier will receive a guaranteed 5-Star and a chance at a 6-Star? lol

Not yet. Uncollected and Cavalier have a guaranteed 4-Star, with a chance of a 5-Star.
    Can you update the page then, should it be cavalier, uncollected and proven, or just cavalier and uncollected with proven being a mistake?
    Proven is a mistake. Getting that fixed.
    So big spenders get the best rewards!
    Getting a free 4* every month with a rare chance at a 5* for just the Proven title would be insane at that level. It still is seeing as uncollected is very easy to obtain. Trust me this is still great news for anyone with the Proven title and moving towards Uncollected.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Will the community event rewards be like the gifting event where you need to contribute a certain amount to get each level of reward? Would kind of suck to allow that much freeloading.
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    edited October 2019
    Ooooooooooooommmmmmmmmgggggg yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! DOCTOR DOOM, ONE OF MARVEL'S MOST LEGENDARY GODLIKE VILLIANS IS MAKING IT INTO MCOC!!!!!! I've been wanting this since the arrival of the fantastic four, thank you kabam!!! 😆😆👏✊✌
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    so no date .. just sometime in November eh?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

quando213 said:

There are plans in the future for this?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m stuck on 6.2.2 but the new chapter is exciting when I get there. I’m excited for the new month in general, especially the calendar update finally! Hoping for some T5B?? Because 6* R3s are on the horizon
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Yes, confused as it states proven will get the 4* hero??
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    This month looks AWESOME
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Neonoctis said:

Is this update set to go Live November 1st?? Want to get a timer on my phone for these Buffs to OML and Colossus <3 </p>

The new quests are on the 6th, so it won’t be before Monday the 4th
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Are the chance to get a 5* from the calendars for uncollected and cavalier the same? And how high will they be?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Well I can confirm I will probably be doing a double grind for both Mr Fantastic and Doctor Doom (as 3-stars at least, now that I know that I can do that grind pretty easily)... then if I can ever get Invisible Woman, I'll have all the Fantastic Four! And that'll be nice. Hoping that his synergies with the rest of the Fantastic Four are amazing!
    The Progression Level-based Calendars are going to be nice. Let's hope they're all really good...
    I still wish I was able to read Act 6's lore without having to go through the really tough content... why can't any of the Content Creators (not CCP members specifically; just anyone who makes MCOC content) at least skim through all the lore on stream so that us lore addicts can read it? I'd really appreciate if someone could do that for people like me...
    So hyped for Colossus' and OML's updates to finally go live! My 5/50 OML can't wait!
    and for the AQ miniboss updates... please remove the Corvus miniboss in Map 4; that one isn't fun. It's just stupid amounts of block damage... at least consider making a node that stops the Defender from carrying over Persistent Charges so that I don't need to worry about my alliance mate having a bad day and making it harder for me... but hey the Glory Store changes sound nice; am gonna save up my glory for that, I think.
  • SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    Wow at last an update to be excited about!!!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yes, confused as it states proven will get the 4* hero??

t has been corrected
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

quando213 said:

will uncollected and/or cavalier at least have a higher chance at a 5 star champion?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

quando213 said:

will uncollected and/or cavalier at least have a higher chance at a 5 star champion?
    higher relative to what? Proven was a mistake and not getting the guaranteed 4*
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

1_Mighty said:

Previously it showed Doom, Mr. Fantastic, and Silver Surfer were coming out this next month. What happened to Silver Surfer? I have been waiting for him all year.

Surfer was always scheduled for December.
    Is it just surfer? Or will we have 1 more champ?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

1_Mighty said:

Previously it showed Doom, Mr. Fantastic, and Silver Surfer were coming out this next month. What happened to Silver Surfer? I have been waiting for him all year.

Surfer was always scheduled for December.
    Is it just surfer? Or will we have 1 more champ?
    Possibly Nova
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

quando213 said:

I don't know. All I have to say is that Conquerors better get a darn high chance at a 4 star. I'm almost at Uncollected and am at the point where I'm barely going to be focusing on 4 stars anymore. I feel I should get the guaranteed 4 star each month. 3 stars are absolutely worthless to me unless I use them for synergies.
    You have not yet become uncollected and you are complaining. 4* are still useful at your level
    Exactly, 3 stars are absolutely not, but that's what we'll be receiving every month if the chances stay how they are atm. 4 stars are still useful, but I'm planning on bringing another to R5.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    "Colossus and Old Man Logan receive their Updates!
    The long awaited updates to our first Community Choice Update Champion and runner up are coming next Month! Get ready to rip your opponent to shreds with the improved Old Man Logan, and bring your opponent to a halt with the reworked Colossus!"

So will they be coming with the Main Update at the beginning of the Month, or will their Buff take effect in a Mini Update later in the month? Because I currently have T4 Mutant in overflow and need to know if I can wait till the start of the month or need to use some of the excess on a 4 Star or something if they aren't coming till later in November.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Please Kabam don't do my favorite villain of all time dirty! Top 5 champ in game or bust!
  • kader12136kader12136 Posts: 17
    What will do cavalier with 4* champion???