**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MISSING CAVALIER DAILY SPECIALS [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to see this Daily Special Offer. If you haven't already, please perform the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

After trying the troubleshooting steps, please check in-game for the Cavalier Daily Special once more. If it's still not showing, please let me know by posting a comment in this thread.

Thanks!

Still the same
  • Nathan1085Nathan1085 Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    I've done this as well. Could see the tech one yesterday. No mutant offer today...
    What's next?

Samsung galaxy S8
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    Is anyone else seeing this?
  • Zardox1Zardox1 Posts: 6

Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to see this Daily Special Offer. If you haven't already, please perform the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- iOS Troubleshooting

After trying the troubleshooting steps, please check in-game for the Cavalier Daily Special once more. If it's still not showing, please let me know by posting a comment in this thread.

Thanks!

Tried all this multiple times, no deal. Google pixel 2. WiFi and mobile.
    It says everyday you should be having a chance in getting a cavalier class crystal that might give you a 6 star except signing in today I see everything but that.
  • CarnoxyCarnoxy Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    it looks like for noone the troubleshooting is working.

any updates @Kabam Porthos ?
  • Samsung Note 8 / Android ... no Cavalier offer here.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Me to but people in my alliance do see it. Strange
  • Nathan1085Nathan1085 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Seems very much like its issue for android users. Do you have any update on this and when it will be fixed?
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 114
    I sent a ticket in about it and they know about it and are trying to fix it
  • bowermacbowermac Posts: 8
    Samsung 9+,latest version, both wifi & data...

Bought the GM DAILY yesterday & had no issue getting Cavalier DAILY. Today, like many other (looks like mainly Android) users, no Mutant Cavalier Daily Special offer after the GM purchase.
  • On vous fait confiance pour régler le problème au plus vite et soit dite en passant jai eu que des 3 étoiles pour l instant assurez vous que le problème ne perdure pas tte la semaine je compte encore en prendre ... si le problème persiste pensez à des compensations pour le stress causé et le temps passé à se renseigner etc etc qu'il ait des bugs sur le jeu d "accord mais sur les achats... 😡
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Same here
  • neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    I'm not sure who else had this offer yesterday but is not getting it today. A couple of people in my alliance are experiencing the same thing.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Android users get burned again :(
  • I'm sorry to hear performing the troubleshooting steps hasn't resolved this issue. I've gone ahead and alerted the rest of the Team about this so we can look into it further and hopefully, get it resolved as quickly as possible.

At the moment, it appears this is only affecting players who are using Android devices. If you haven't already done so, please comment below whether you're experiencing this issue on an iOS or Andoid device.

Thank you all very much for your patience in the meantime and we'll be sure to provide an update on this as soon as we know more!
    Still dont see it ...i have a note 9
  • jameslijamesli Posts: 10
    Not working still after trying the troubleshooting . USING Android.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    No Cavalier offer for me, I'm Cavalier and on an Android device (Samsung Galaxy S10+)
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Same, got the grandmaster(thx u 5* AA) but no cav offer
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Galaxy s8 - no mutant cav offer today
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    No offer for me either, Samsung Galaxy S8+
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29

- iOS Troubleshooting

Thanks!

Still not working here after following trouble shooting steps
  • SAMSUNG NOTE 8...
    NOTHING SHOWN OUT....
    WHERE CAVALIER CRYSTAL?
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29

I'm sorry to hear performing the troubleshooting steps hasn't resolved this issue. I've gone ahead and alerted the rest of the Team about this so we can look into it further and hopefully, get it resolved as quickly as possible.

At the moment, it appears this is only affecting players who are using Android devices. If you haven't already done so, please comment below whether you're experiencing this issue on an iOS or Andoid device.

Thank you all very much for your patience in the meantime and we'll be sure to provide an update on this as soon as we know more!

Issue still the same on android
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    Just to save everyone the hassle of having to download 800mb of game files, uninstall and reinstall doesn't fix it either.

I'm obviously on Android.
  • Me too. I purchased the Grandmaster and I'm waiting with fistfulls of money for the Cavalier.