**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

### Pick your Champ ###

13»

Comments

• WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    Etjama said:

Sig 200 Namor will take any of the degen damage and reflect it back at the defender when attacking into them, play aggressively enough and you'll barely take any of it. The damage you do take, you can regen with specials. And because of this damage reflect, you don't have to worry about using the specials, especially since you can use several in Imperius Rex, adding up to at least 5 seconds worth where he can reflect all the damage back and take none of it. Same answer applies to ###Pick your Champ### 2 and 4 along with Ghost, but she would not work with this one.

Namor all specials and medium leave ground. Lets be practical. You will reflect 100 % damage from medium. But special animations are a bit extended. How ever aggressive you play you will take atleast 1 sec of degen per special. i.e., (5 specials or max 6 ) is enough to be KO.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Sig 200 Namor will take any of the degen damage and reflect it back at the defender when attacking into them, play aggressively enough and you'll barely take any of it. The damage you do take, you can regen with specials. And because of this damage reflect, you don't have to worry about using the specials, especially since you can use several in Imperius Rex, adding up to at least 5 seconds worth where he can reflect all the damage back and take none of it. Same answer applies to ###Pick your Champ### 2 and 4 along with Ghost, but she would not work with this one.

Namor all specials and medium leave ground. Lets be practical. You will reflect 100 % damage from medium. But special animations are a bit extended. How ever aggressive you play you will take atleast 1 sec of degen per special. i.e., (5 specials or max 6 ) is enough to be KO.
    Not if you only use Sp2's and 3's. I highly doubt you'd take that much damage as long as you dash in right after a special and the regen in all the specials will account for the little health you'll lose.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not if you only use Sp2's and 3's. I highly doubt you'd take that much damage as long as you dash in right after a special and the regen in all the specials will account for the little health you'll lose.
    100% for 5 sec = 20 % of health per second. Special attacks knock down defender and also pushes him back. Practically you cant reflect 100 % damage. You can try and if you got Sig 200 Namor.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

100% for 5 sec = 20 % of health per second. Special attacks knock down defender and also pushes him back. Practically you cant reflect 100 % damage. You can try and if you got Sig 200 Namor.
    I will do some math and collect some stats and get back to you.
    So @WhiteStriker, question: Would the degenerate be active during a Sp3 if it started with the use of property?
    Using the property even in sp3 will trigger degeneration. Champ will start degenerating immediately after completing sp3 animations

Using the property even in sp3 will trigger degeneration. Champ will start degenerating immediately after completing sp3 animations

And I'm guessing more than 1 couldn't be active at once? So what happens when you would trigger one while you already have one?
    Etjama said:

And I'm guessing more than 1 couldn't be active at once? So what happens when you would trigger one while you already have one?
    Only 1 will be applied at a time. when you would trigger one while you already have one the timer is reset to 5 sec.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Most likely, the timer refreshes