**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MISSING CAVALIER DAILY SPECIALS [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• ConanjoustsrConanjoustsr Posts: 3
    edited October 2019
    Same issue as everyone else here android galaxy s8. Worked yesterday no offer today after purchasing grandmaster daily
  • Samsung note 9
  • urzafrankurzafrank Posts: 15
    Samsung Galaxy S10. worked yesterday but not today
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Whats funny to me overall there are more people using android (more variety of phone cheap to expensive) it's also much easier dealing with the android market and coding, but we always seem to have a problem. Come on Kabam, just want to get my 3* mutant champ for 5$ lol.
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Anyone know why the Cavalier daily special isn't there today?
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Was just about to write a post about this. Not available for me either
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Google pixel 2. It's gotta be a Google play issue, not the type of phone
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    LG G7 Android latest update, uninstalled bla bla... still broken
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Update - Tested on LG G8.... also missing from there
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    So today I broke down and bought the GM mutant offer to get a hold of the cavalier offer that they just introduced for this week. After purchasing the GM daily deal, no cavalier offer popped up leaving me just with the basic proven offer. Now yes, I am Uncollected but there is no offer available for me, soooooo nice bug?
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29
    Can someone relay to kabam support actually what's going on in the game!!!

Hello,

Thank you for your time with us. My name is Derek and I hope this message reaches you well.

I understand that you were unable to find the Cavalier Crystal offer after purchasing the Grandmaster Crystal bundle. I definitely can see this being worrisome when you're looking to take advantage of any offers coming up that you're into. With this specific offer, I'm afraid that this Crystal bundle cannot be purchased due to you not currently having the Cavalier Title.

I hope that, at the very least, this information sheds light on your concerns. If you have any other questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to send over a reply and we'll be more than happy to do what we can to help out further.

Take Care,
    Derek
    Show quoted text
  • GuddyjrGuddyjr Posts: 6
    They can't get anything right. I've been waiting all day for that crystal,want at least a chance to dupe my Domino.
  • It didnt work for me also. Bought the uncollected and no cavalier crystal.

Troubleshooting also didnt work. S10+ user here.
  • ChumpyjoeChumpyjoe Posts: 17
    Not showing up on my LG G6 either.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Moto G5 plus
    Android 8.1.0

Got Tech cav special yesterday - no cav special today.

Troubleshooting doesn't work.
  • MudDragonMudDragon Posts: 10
    I'm cavalier.
    On android.
    And as I said above, Galaxy S9 Plus, all of the troubleshooting suggestions failed.
    In-game name Mud-Dragon.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I mean, they had it working for the Tech offer yesterday, so literally has to be a config issue, which is basically someone dropping the ball rather than an actual technical glitch. Just sloppiness on Kabam's part.
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★

I'm sorry to hear performing the troubleshooting steps hasn't resolved this issue. I've gone ahead and alerted the rest of the Team about this so we can look into it further and hopefully, get it resolved as quickly as possible.

At the moment, it appears this is only affecting players who are using Android devices. If you haven't already done so, please comment below whether you're experiencing this issue on an iOS or Andoid device.

Thank you all very much for your patience in the meantime and we'll be sure to provide an update on this as soon as we know more!

Cavalier
    Android/Pixel 3
    Still not showing Cavalier daily special
  • Mike_e_jMike_e_j Posts: 7
    I've got the same problem here (on android). I bought the cavalier offer yesterday but only getting uncollected offer today
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    Not working for me; Samsung Galaxy 9+, Have Cavalier Title
    In game profile: Don Moltrane
  • PuneetMadanPuneetMadan Posts: 3
    Wasted mine as well.
    Device and Version: Oneplus 5
    Device OS: Android 9
    Mobile Carrier: Airtel
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version:
    Description Daily cavalier crystals not appearing
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Android version 10
    Google pixel 2xl
    Cavalier offer not showing
    This is the day I was gonna buy since its mutant
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I thought we could buy these for a week?
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    It's an android issue if you bought the first one. Please fix.
    note 10 device