**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you spend 500 units to explore Variant 1?!

theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

I’m almost there. Just the hardest path left. I know that I’ll spend at least 500 units for this. Mystic and tech class has never been best class in my roster.

So I’m asking you guys; would you spend 500 units to finish exploring variant 1? Currently I intend to wait till tomorrow free team revive. That might pull down the price. Idk.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    RoninMan said:

Absolutely for 500 units I would. You get a 5*, 2015 rank up gem, and a R5 gem. The R5 gem alone is worth way more than 500 units.

As well as a 5* Ag and a bunch of other things
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    This fight is nothing compared to that Buffet Korg in Chapter 3 you would've already done - I think I spent 800 units on that lol. This fight shouldn't take you 500 units imo and if you mess up it's near the start of the path so just restart. Either way it's definitely worth it.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

RoninMan said:

Absolutely for 500 units I would. You get a 5*, 2015 rank up gem, and a R5 gem. The R5 gem alone is worth way more than 500 units.

As well as a 5* Ag and a bunch of other things
    True I forgot about the AG. Even more value for only 500 units. If Kabam were to offer that in a package, I guarantee you every player in the game (at least at a moderate level) would snatch it in a second.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

What team did you use for chapter 3?

I used a 5/65 Medusa, Void and Cap IW and alternated with Gulk or Heimdall, or Black Bolt for Medusa's 6 furies. By far the hardest and most expensive Variant chapter even with 3 good 5/65s.
  • IMIW is a nearly perfect solution for that path. Stick to MLL combos or even just single medium hits against Electro to minimize electroshock damage.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I would, hell I spent more than that completing it for the first time
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I just finished this and my mvp was 4* stark 😂 your tech roster is light years ahead of mine. V1 is an item graveyard but your just about done. Wrap it up.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I refuse to explore V1 because it's such an item dump, but you have the units and are that close...... get it done.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    V1 chapter 2 will always be the worse to beat 500 units go for it just wait till u get a good run on that path as it's dangerous path
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I did manage to kill that korg one shot after like 20 tries. But human torch is devouring that korg b**ch. well looks like I’m gonna do that. Thank you guys for support.
    Woozie said:

This fight is nothing compared to that Buffet Korg in Chapter 3 you would've already done - I think I spent 800 units on that lol. This fight shouldn't take you 500 units imo and if you mess up it's near the start of the path so just restart. Either way it's definitely worth it.

What team did you use for chapter 3?

If you asking me; my science and cosmic roster is not bad.

It depends on path to path but usually for first 2 quests;
    Capiw Corvus 5/65s
    G-hulk 4/55
    4*maxed hela
    Heimdal

3rd quest exploration, I got a thing from weekly gm crystal

Capiw 5/65
    Thing 5/65
    Human torch 3/45
    The champion for thing synergy 1/25
    Heimdall 1/25

IMIW is a nearly perfect solution for that path. Stick to MLL combos or even just single medium hits against Electro to minimize electroshock damage.

Sadly don’t have one. Have a 4* but not sure to rank him up. But thanks for tips.
    Dude lol. Wish I can buy some units just like that. But I’m a f2p. Not proud of it but in my country prices are nuts. So 500 units is not easy for me. Means days of arenas, nail biting expectations from uc arena crystals. And there’s this game anniversary, cyber Monday’s black Friday’s etc. There might some good deals idk. Couldn’t be sure to spend. So I asked you guys. 🤙🏿😎
    Smash said:

I feel like this is a brag post. I mean you did all that and knowing you might spend 500 units to finish it you wouldn’t? And it looks like you have 2k units. It’s not like you need to spend $ for that 500 units. Come on man just call it a brag post lol

• Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    I did it a few montgs after it came. Spent way more. 500 is amazing
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    500 units for just one path ... Noooo..
    but 500 for last path .. YES..
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    Well a path on chapter 3 cost me 1.5k units. Yea I was doing bad that path but that's what I have my units currently saved for lol. Still cant believe I spent that much, but I'm typically at 500 units a path

In case you guys wonder. It didn’t take 500 units either. 2 team revives (1 was free from calendar), 1 l2 revive for sparky and a bit luck. Now my main goal is lol and 6.2 exploration. Thank you guys for support.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

In case you guys wonder. It didn’t take 500 units either. 2 team revives (1 was free from calendar), 1 l2 revive for sparky and a bit luck. Now my main goal is lol and 6.2 exploration. Thank you guys for support.

Yeah, that path seems like a nightmare, but you just take damage, flare makes it pretty easy to get the fight down, you just finish on low hp