**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

### Pick your Champ ### 2

2»

Comments

• WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

You guys are getting this all wrong!

Of course Goldpool, Deadpool and Deadpool X-Force work for this node, but there are 2 other options that not only make this node doable, but make it easy.

Sig 200 Namor will take any of the degen damage and reflect it back at the defender when attacking into them, play aggressively enough and you'll barely take any of it. The damage you do take, you can regen with specials. And because of this damage reflect, you don't have to worry about using the specials, especially since you can use several in Imperius Rex, adding up to at least 5 seconds worth where he can reflect all the damage back and take none of it.

And then there's Ghost. All you have to do is dash back and not only will she take away the degen, but convert it to a fury. Just medium, light, dash back, wait for him to hit you, repeat. You can also work up to a Sp3, use it and immediately dash back afterwards. Kind of like how she ignores recoil damage.

So am I the one that's getting this wrong or are you guys?

Namor all specials has multiple hits. But special animation is a bit extended. How ever aggressive you play you will take atleast 1 sec of degen per special. i.e., (5 specials or max 6 ) is enough to be KO.
    Degeneration is passive. Ghost shrug off will not work.
    Just responded to this Namor comment on your first thread. The fact that the specials are extended just proves my point. Spam Sp3's and 2's and dash in right after and you'll be fine. You'll be able to do a single medium after many Sp2 ends and hop back and reset yourself. If it's passive, Ghost won't work, but you never said it was passive.
    Doramammu degen is never mentioned as passive. Still Ghost cant phase it. Relied to your namor comment. Its not practically possible due to time consumed at the end of special attack animation
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Let's just choose a thread to continue this discussion on. ### Pick your Champion ### 1 or 2? Choose, then I'll collect some info and get back to you on that thread.