**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine 2099 crystal

Anyone get her? Spun out the crystals didnt see her photo pop at all visual bug? Do the crystals have her at all!?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Anyone get her? Spun out the crystals didnt see her photo pop at all visual bug? Do the crystals have her at all!?

The Reel means nothing................................................................
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Descriptions don't mention man-thing either, didn't see either of them.
  • Agree but would you be surprised if kabam messed up again? Simply looking to see if anyone managed to pull
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

You know but you still think you not seeing it means something?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

Agree but would you be surprised if kabam messed up again? Simply looking to see if anyone managed to pull

Once. Only once has the wrong champ been messed up. We go through this every single time a new champion is released.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Agree but would you be surprised if kabam messed up again? Simply looking to see if anyone managed to pull

Once. Only once has the wrong champ been messed up. We go through this every single time a new champion is released.
    Well twice. Void/sentry and punisher 5*
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I pop every crystal. I NEVER waste time to spin them. It makes no difference at all.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

@Jaded 5* punisher was in there when it released. Wasn't that when his drop rate was high at first then they fixed it or was that in reverse?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

@Jaded 5* punisher was in there when it released. Wasn't that when his drop rate was high at first then they fixed it or was that in reverse?
    I don’t remember the exact details but there was a mistake with the crystal. You could be correct. I guess I’m just referring to there has been a couple mistakes in the past. So it’s not unreasonable for there to be mistakes in crystals. This of course isn’t the case with guilly99 since people have pulled her 😂😂
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Just to stoke the fire (selfless reasons, honest!), what if it's an Android thing, like the same way the cavalier crystals didn't show today on the daily?