**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upgrade your Daily Login Calendar this November!

Comments

• battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    What are days 7 and 21 for uncollected/cavalier?Are those the ones with 4* or 5* shards in them?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    For the proven calendar him much of a chance do you have to get a 4 star?
  • Jason291134Jason291134 Posts: 11
    What kind of gold crystals are those on the cavalier calendar?
  • NegritisNegritis Posts: 58
    i would like more t4b shards isntead of t4cc shards, but still its awesome
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Am I correct that the proven calendar has the same amount of gold as starting calendar only they took the larger daily amounts from the starting calendar and spread them out over double the days for the higher calendar. Higher level calendar should get more gold overall not the same spaced out.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Free T2A every month? I am very much a fan.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Treinin said:

This is a scam. All they are giving us is a T2A, which they sometimes gave us in the old calendar, but they used to give it to everyone. The T2A is a smoke-screen to hide the fact that what they are really doing is making the calendar worse for all the players who aren't cavalier, not making it better for the cavalier players.

Nowhere near what the cavalier calendar should look like.

Don't be fooled!

those are different calendars, you should still see those calendars.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited October 2019
    I know it's free but just 12k gold (not accounting gold crystals) for UC and cav calendar isn't much worth at that level, even ranking a 4* to R4 takes about 109k gold.

I appreciate that T2A though and guarenteed 4* for UC/Cav but that's it. Also, how come guarenteed 1000 4* shards (on proven calander) gets replaced by 3 shard crystals which likely to give PHC shards on UC/Cav calendar?
  • SahilRohra57SahilRohra57 Posts: 1
    What about the ppl who have competed act 4 like the conquerors????
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Honestly, pretty happy with this. Wasn’t expecting something massive and this is better than I was expecting
  • WardiozWardioz Posts: 54
    Awesome work with this new calendar Kabam!
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Good Job, this is great.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I really liked the fact the summoner appreciation calendar had sig stones in it. It would be awesome if they gave out 5 5* sig stones (even if they were crystals) every month for uncollected and cav, then maybe 4* ones for proven and lower.
  • F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    No 5 star with a chance at a 6 star for cavaliers? My heart breaks again? More units? #iamneversatisfied
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Cavalier calendar just doesn’t have any pop besides a full t2a. Are those Uncollected shard crystals on day 21? That seems like a worse reward than 1k 4* shards on lower tiers. Gold amounts are still a joke. Just doesn’t seem like a true step up from Uncollected. Plus, I’ll echo others and say that 200 6* shards actually seems like a worse reward than 1k 5* shards. You get more from duping a 5*.
This discussion has been closed.