**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First six star.

Recently, I got my first six star, Red Hulk. I have never had him before, is he worth the resources to get him up to level 25?

Comments

• i think yes, his incinerate damage thign is really useful
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Every 6* is worth taking up to max level of rank 1 atleast. Id wager hes even r2 worthy duped. Personally I hate when I see youtubers accounts with unlevelled champs. Just put the iso in them for gods sake.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Every 6* is worth taking up to max level of rank 1 atleast. Id wager hes even r2 worthy duped. Personally I hate when I see youtubers accounts with unlevelled champs. Just put the iso in them for gods sake.

I understand it with lesser chanps though, with the gold shortage and wverything
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have a 6* 1/25 Red Hulk. He was a key member of my Variant 2 team and personally I just enjoy playing him. Definitely a great first 6* pull!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Terra said:

I understand it with lesser chanps though, with the gold shortage and wverything
    I see YouTubers who have accounts in the 1m+ range with unleveled champs and with 10m+ gold and 5k+ iso pieces in stash I just find it so annoying. They clearly have the resources
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

Terra said:

I see YouTubers who have accounts in the 1m+ range with unleveled champs and with 10m+ gold and 5k+ iso pieces in stash I just find it so annoying. They clearly have the resources
    Personally i would consider investing gold and iso on trash 6*s like hulkbuster or deadpoo xforce a waste of gold&iso
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Red Hulk is awesome!
    He’s pretty good against nodes like Safeguard, champions that rely on/deal lots of Poison, has reduced incinerate damage, which is not that common, has small healing on SP2... deals extra damage even while hitting on block

He’s a really solid champ
    Nice first 6*, for sure!!
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Red Hulk is an awesome pull! (Hopefully you'll get a Domino to go with him). I don't have a Domino myself, but Red Hulk was my first 6* as well and after being disappointed for a little bit I actually started playing the guy and he is amazing; first of all, he is an XL champ and was very valuable for Variant 2 (paired with a 4* maxed out Domino as well he got me through all Variant 2), he has no buff nor debuff (if you stick to his L1 e L2), so is fantastic for Buffet and Masochism; he has a fantastic dmg output and great utility being poison immune as well and he can dish out amazing dmg at 10 charges.
    Trust me, play him for a while and you'll love him.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    @Terra anyone can get that 1Million account just spend money and you are there you know seatin has put almost $25k in his account.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Its not like you need catalysts to level him up to 25, just gold and ISO, so go for it anyway :D