**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First six star.

Recently, I got my first six star, Red Hulk. I have never had him before, is he worth the resources to get him up to level 25?

Comments

• i think yes, his incinerate damage thign is really useful
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Every 6* is worth taking up to max level of rank 1 atleast. Id wager hes even r2 worthy duped. Personally I hate when I see youtubers accounts with unlevelled champs. Just put the iso in them for gods sake.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Every 6* is worth taking up to max level of rank 1 atleast. Id wager hes even r2 worthy duped. Personally I hate when I see youtubers accounts with unlevelled champs. Just put the iso in them for gods sake.

I understand it with lesser chanps though, with the gold shortage and wverything
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have a 6* 1/25 Red Hulk. He was a key member of my Variant 2 team and personally I just enjoy playing him. Definitely a great first 6* pull!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Terra said:

I understand it with lesser chanps though, with the gold shortage and wverything
    I see YouTubers who have accounts in the 1m+ range with unleveled champs and with 10m+ gold and 5k+ iso pieces in stash I just find it so annoying. They clearly have the resources
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

Terra said:

I see YouTubers who have accounts in the 1m+ range with unleveled champs and with 10m+ gold and 5k+ iso pieces in stash I just find it so annoying. They clearly have the resources
    Personally i would consider investing gold and iso on trash 6*s like hulkbuster or deadpoo xforce a waste of gold&iso
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Red Hulk is awesome!
    He’s pretty good against nodes like Safeguard, champions that rely on/deal lots of Poison, has reduced incinerate damage, which is not that common, has small healing on SP2... deals extra damage even while hitting on block

He’s a really solid champ
    Nice first 6*, for sure!!
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Red Hulk is an awesome pull! (Hopefully you'll get a Domino to go with him). I don't have a Domino myself, but Red Hulk was my first 6* as well and after being disappointed for a little bit I actually started playing the guy and he is amazing; first of all, he is an XL champ and was very valuable for Variant 2 (paired with a 4* maxed out Domino as well he got me through all Variant 2), he has no buff nor debuff (if you stick to his L1 e L2), so is fantastic for Buffet and Masochism; he has a fantastic dmg output and great utility being poison immune as well and he can dish out amazing dmg at 10 charges.
    Trust me, play him for a while and you'll love him.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    @Terra anyone can get that 1Million account just spend money and you are there you know seatin has put almost $25k in his account.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Its not like you need catalysts to level him up to 25, just gold and ISO, so go for it anyway :D