**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upgrade your Daily Login Calendar this November!

Comments

• spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    if the uncollected and cavalier crystal shard crystals in the login calendar were replaced with uncollected crystal shard crystals that would be cool.
  • F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    Can cavalier title holders instead of getting grandmaster crystal shards since it's old news, can we get cavalier crystal shards instead?
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    T2A is nice. Gold amounts need to be multiplied by 10. The six star shards should be 250 minimum, I'd much rather have the five star shards at this point.
  • I wanna become uncollected really bad
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Are the gold crystals&shard crystals uncollected gold&shard crystals on uncollected&cavalier calendars?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I love the upgrades to calendar. Can I propose an update to summoner advancement? It is long overdue.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Cav and uncollected will not get a 4 OR 5 star it'll be a 4 star because I've not known anyone to pull a 4* out of the calendar we have rn
  • True
  • Cav and uncollected will not get a 4 OR 5 star it'll be a 4 star because I've not known anyone to pull a 4* out of the calendar we have rn

It’s exactly what’s gonna happen when you think about it being in a alliance for 3 months having 30 people get three different login crystals but out of 90 crystals not one 4 star I think it’s just for motivation to try for the five star but I guess we’ll find out soon.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Cav and uncollected will not get a 4 OR 5 star it'll be a 4 star because I've not known anyone to pull a 4* out of the calendar we have rn

Well it happens..sometimes :)

My son pulled a 4 stars Blade when the login crystal came out. it was it's only 4 stars with login crystal but it was a good one !
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Like most have said the t2a is a welcome addition but the other items could have been more thought out.

For one how many cavalier players ever say they need more t4cc. Those shard crystals are probably not the right award for these players. I think most would rather have t4b shard or t1a cats instead of something else. Most cavalier players are likely sitting on whole t4cc crystals and massive stacks of t4cc shard crystals.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited October 2019
    Kabam Team, Thanks for the upgrade to the monthly calendar. Although I’m frustrated about other persisting “issues”. Not sure why there are so many complaints or “suggested changes” that seem to be based on individuals accounts not the whole MCOCommunity. Not surprised if Kabam thinks “damned if we do, damned if we don’t“ when trying to do something that benefits us. It may not be exactly what each ally wants,...but any “Free” Log-In Update is still appreciated in my pov.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Timone147 said:

Like most have said the t2a is a welcome addition but the other items could have been more thought out.

For one how many cavalier players ever say they need more t4cc. Those shard crystals are probably not the right award for these players. I think most would rather have t4b shard or t1a cats instead of something else. Most cavalier players are likely sitting on whole t4cc crystals and massive stacks of t4cc shard crystals.

I agree ! T4 Basic and T1 alpha would be much more appreciated than a T4CC !

I have 15 glory crystals, 19 Greater glory crystal, 2965 T4 CC fragment crystals, 351 Map 5 alliance quest and and 20 T4CC still waiting to be open... and i won't open them since i already have lots of T4 Catalysts in my inventory !

And i am pretty sure a lot of uncollected/cavalier summoners have a lot more crystals than i do
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

• tsc0809tsc0809 Posts: 11
    Crine60 said:

Am I correct that the proven calendar has the same amount of gold as starting calendar only they took the larger daily amounts from the starting calendar and spread them out over double the days for the higher calendar. Higher level calendar should get more gold overall not the same spaced out.

Yeah, don’t think they have much regard for Proven or Conquerer folks. Completely did away with any 5-star shards.

• WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Thank you Kabaam for updating the calendar, this is something we have asked for for a long time. As s sidgel subscriber I'm also happy to see this wasn't added as a perc for being a subscriber, it's something all summoners should get. One thing though, in future months, please consider adding 5 and 6 star signature stones, whether it's only one or two at the end of the month we end game players will always be very happy to receive those, even more than a T4CC crystal.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    hmm...yeah, I'd say this is a hard meh
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    2 quests and one move to get uncollected

So it sucks ills beat it after the upgraded one but

So until I beat act 5 (should of done a while ago)
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

It’s possible. I gotten a 4* from our current calendar two times in the past. So it will definitely be possible to get a 5*
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Love the new cavalier calendars, BUT i feel they are abit stingy with the 6* shard amounts. 500 6* shards per day for the last 2 days just like the uncollected equivalent would have been much better.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Negritis said:

i would like more t4b shards isntead of t4cc shards, but still its awesome

why? just buy t4b fragments from glory store, t4cc shards are much more rare.
  • Satria17SSatria17S Posts: 3
    Poor Summoner that not Uncollected will get nerf reward. They can't get 5star shards from login again. But that guaranteed 4star for Uncollected is so good. Can't wait for get 4star Namor.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    nice change and nicer to see more incentive for people to go uncollected or cavalier
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Lormif said:

RoninMan said:

I’m guessing there was no change to the weekly calendar since it wasn’t mentioned? A GMC is pretty meh for cavaliers. Only gotten 3* which is very meh.

Weekly calendars were upgraded for getting cav.
    true you get 2 3* instead of 1 3*....i know the odds are there to get a 4* and 5* but i have yet to get anything above a 3* and i have been uncavalier since the first week and yes that's pure bad luck. i wish we were getting a cavalier crystal instead
  • Caledar login from a finish act 4
This discussion has been closed.