**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A New Type of Crystal?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
This might be a really dumb idea, but I wanted to see if anyone else wanted this, too.

I find it annoying trying to get champs I don't have yet (for some reason, I can't get a Rulk to save my life). I was thinking that, maybe, a new type of crystal could be introduced, holding only the champs you didn't have yet. It could increase or decrease in units based on how many you're missing, and it could disappear once you have every champion. I don't know, does this sound like a good idea to you?

A New Type of Crystal? 31 votes

Yes, this should be added to the game!
16%
CropDusterDuke_SilverPaulo_PkLordNeoCtfz35 5 votes
No, I don't think this is a good idea.
41%
Jim0172AceLuffySaboWorknprogressStellarColonaut123PropheT56NegritisJemanjiSmashGeorgiaDawgTheTalentsYa_Boi_28gfduncan 13 votes
Yes, but exclude any champions that aren't in a PHC.
9%
TheBestinTuakauGiodood_1PoorlyMade 3 votes
Yes, but they should add other things to the game before this.
9%
eggistaThicco_ModeUnFazedSkull 3 votes
I don't want to vote, I just want to see what other people think.
22%
Kabam MiikeTerraThi101FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThe_WatcherFreeToPlay_21Toyota_2015 7 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I see your thought process and I would say it’s a good idea, maybe not the execution proposed but the general purpose I like.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Only if it isn't star-specific.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Honestly it is a great idea but horrible for Kabam's profits so I can't advocate anything that would kill the game. The crystals and gambling part of the game the reason why people play this game for years. I just pulled Nick Fury today and finally going to use my Awakening gem and skill rank 4 to 5 gem and I feel rejuvenated to play again.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    No there already is the featured crystal where the chances to earn a specific champion are increased.