**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has any one else noticed this possible Wasp bug?

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
It seems that every thing I enjoy about this game eventually gets screwed up if I wait long enough. Shortly after SheHulk was tweaked to stop her from chaining a heavy, my 5* Wasp began failing to do this. I know it was said that other champions would be tweaked who did this that weren't supposed to, but she IS supposed to. It is define in her page, and it was one of my favorite qualities of her. In fact the reason I ranked her to my#2 spot. Please fix this Kabam.

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    No problems with my 6* wasp here. And I'm on Android
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not bad an issue with mine, iPhone 7
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No issues on my end. She’s working fine
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I have no problems chaining her combo into a heavy attack. The only thing I noticed is that the heavy (at least the first hit of the heavy) doesn't always critically strike if I am chaining one heavy attack after another (when the opponent is against the wall).
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    I use wasp alot. She works perfectly fine with M-L-L-L-H
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★

It seems that every thing I enjoy about this game eventually gets screwed up if I wait long enough. Shortly after SheHulk was tweaked to stop her from chaining a heavy, my 5* Wasp began failing to do this. I know it was said that other champions would be tweaked who did this that weren't supposed to, but she IS supposed to. It is define in her page, and it was one of my favorite qualities of her. In fact the reason I ranked her to my#2 spot. Please fix this Kabam.

she's not working well for me and few others
    i have an open thread about that with videos since Sep-17 and still no progress in their investigation.
    See:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/158034/comboing-into-a-heavy-attack-with-wasp-title-edited-for-clarity#latest

maybe it's a device/OS thing with the way it interact with their "fix heavy" because many issues with heavies/charging heavies started at the same time for me. some were fixed and some are still happening (but less often)

I'm using iPhone 11
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I was thinking maybe my heavy wasnt registering, so I paid close attention and I noticed that it WAS, because I can hear the sound effects of her heavy, yet the opponent combos me anyway.

Before this all began, I never had an issue. Hit it every single time. Now it's about 60%/40%.

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    It's not device related for me, I've had the same device since long before this started happening.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m also experiencing this, it can mess up a fight for me pretty bad if the stun fails to proc (considering her fragile health pool).

I’m not sure if it’s device related but to whom it may concern I’m on an iPhone 7.