**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5, It was challenging but it was fun

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Congrats!!
    Just did 100% myself. Unfortunately got spidey symbiote as 5*.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    doctorb said:

Congrats!!
    Just did 100% myself. Unfortunately got spidey symbiote as 5*.

Thanks and Congrats to you too, i got 5* cross bones and dormamu from 5.4 exploration.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I just finished 5.2 and looking towards doing the rest of Act 5. What were the most challenging parts of chapters 3 and 4?

I just finished 5.2 and looking towards doing the rest of Act 5. What were the most challenging parts of chapters 3 and 4?

Spiked armor in 5.3.5 and 5.3.6, cornered and power reserve dormamu to watch for and my personal favorite hyperion and og vision on power reserve and cornered.
    In 5.4 there's not much these nodes but you'll need double immune champions for biohazard paths . And do watch for rage node cause that's tricky other than these you should be good.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Awesome work! What’s your team setup for 5.4.6?
    Reference said:

Awesome work! What’s your team setup for 5.4.6?

Corvus, Nick Fury, Dp X force, were the constant champions and one additional champ dependent on the nodes like for for biohazard that was sentinel , Morningstar and quake for the rage path. And sometimes I took proxima for the true strike.