**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

30 min timers

NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
Will the 30 min timers last the whole week or just for today?
Thanks.

Comments

• Hey there! The timer for this current AQ is correct, and will return to normal when it's over. I hope this helps!
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Current aq as in this round or the entire duration of this aq?
  • Apologies for missing that part out! The one before had the 30 minute timer, as will this one. The next round will go back to the usual time.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Okay, I'm still confused.

Days 2-5 this week in aq, what will the timer length be? @Kabam Miike (I can't find th moderator in this chat in the list)
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Will be 30 minutes this whole AQ, did you not read the posts above??
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I read the posts above. I also read it in another post. But then one of our alliance mates got an email when he sent it to kabam who seemed to imply its only for today. I don't want to hear about "round" of aq. I don't know if "roundl means today's day of aq or the entirety of aq based on mixed messages. A simple: "days 2-5 of aq this week will have xx timers would b greatly appreciated for planning."
  • I think there's a bit of confusion here caused by wording things a certain way. The last day of the AQ last time was on a 30 minute timer. This day will be 30 minutes. Each day thereafter will be 1 hour as usual. I hope this clears it up!

As this is the answer you're looking for, I'll now be closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.