**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upgrade your Daily Login Calendar this November!

Comments

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    For those of us working through act 5 to become uncollected the loss of monthly 5* shards isnt great. Overall I think this will be good for a lot of players but Conquer status is definitely not a great place to be with this change.
  • kader12136kader12136 Posts: 17
    Cavalier should be given few T5bc on log in calendar. It should include chance of 4*,5* and 6* champion from log in calendar. I wonder what to do cavalier with 4* champion at this stage? I have a lots of 4* that I do not touch yet.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    happy for my main account (UC status) but sad for my Alt (Proven, a couple of quests away from Maestro): why did you take out 5* shards from Proven calendar? i would rather prefer to not have any change, at this point...
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I am happy with the upgrade...not doing cartwheels...but happy.

I am hoping this means that when Kabam runs one of their 2 or 3 bigger reward months a year, those will also be boosted based on what calendar you are eligible for.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Please do something about the tiny amount of gold in thr calendar. We're already struggling with gold
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Havok??? Sweet
  • I don't mean to be nit picky but... 200 6 star shards are not as good as 1000 5 star shards, at least in my eyes its not. in the proven calendar we get 1000 4 star shards on day 21 but in all other calendar we get 3 hero crystal shard crystals. 4 stars are very necessary for endgame players because that is where all our iso comes from. thoughts kabam?
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    One area that needed looking at and they have done it... Well done!
    My only worry and as we all know Kabam will probably not get around to updating them again (well not in the next 2 years) and I cant get my head around the stingy amount of gold. When I heard of this update to the calanders my first train of thought was "atleast the absurd amount of gold will be adjusted" well im scared i'll always be skint in gold terms in this game.
    Either way free is free and im happy enough...but pleases dont forget other aspect of this game that need (real desperately) looking at, there is many but myself personally im looking at the health and revive pots rework...its beyond outdated now!
  • NemesaiNemesai Posts: 3
    Ever heard the phrase "We give an inch, you take a mile"? Wow these players complain a lot.

Thank you for the upgrade. Looks like my days of getting 3* champs from the Day 25 champion crystal are over. Very happy about that.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited October 2019
    I just think the weekly crystal could be a cavalier crystal...
    It would also be good if cavalier had a 1.5% chance of 5 * instead of 3% ...
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I gotta say... the Cavalier calendar is a slight upgrade but nothing worth shouting for. With all the rank up resources available because of the monthly EQ and frequent updates to AQ/glory store, getting t2a has become a frequent thing for me. While I do appreciate the whole t2a, as a Cavalier and where the game is at - getting more 5* shards is more important. 200 6* shards per month is very insignificant. I would have appreciated 2-3 times more 5* shards than the normal calendar.

I would also like to add getting 4* as Cav is insignificant too since we’re past 4*s when most players get to that point of progression. Sure, players can use them if they have a small 5* roster or use the 4* in arena. But outside of that, being a Cavalier should warrant getting more 5*s.
  • happytxhappytx Posts: 15
    i really hope that you forgot to mention conqueror calendar or to add the picture of it, instead of not making a calendar for conqueror.

i can't really play the game much, due to school and all, so the calendar is a really good source for 5star shards. sure there wasn't many 5star shards in calendars so far (either 500 or 750), but it was still better than nothing.

please add calendar for conquerors as well
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    So nothing for conquer?
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I like the direction this calendar is heading, but I think it needs a few minor tweaks to make it great! For example, the 100 six star shards is a little underwhelming compared to the 500 five star shards per day for the Uncollected calendar. 250 six star shards per day at the end of the Cavalier calendar would feel better. Or (I think I've done the math right on this) if you were to give 350 six star shards per day at the end of the Cavalier calendar, you would basically be giving a Cavalier summoner 1 six star champ a year, just for logging in every day.
    January 3 extra days (350*3= 1050 shards), Feb 0 extra days, March 3 extra days (1050 shards), April 2 extra days (350*2=700 shards), May (1050 shards), June (700), July (1050), August (1050), September (700), October (1050), November (700), December (1050).
    (1050+0+1050+700+1050+700+1050+1050+700+1050+700+1050= 10150 six star shards).
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    edited October 2019
    200 6* shards yeah....
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I absolutely welcome the change to the calendar, it's free rewards just for logging in.
    Not every player who is cavalier plays map 6/7 or tier 1 aw, so I can definitely use the whole T2A + I welcome every extra 6* shard.
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    edited October 2019
    @Kabam Miike
    Big thank for this! Finally a rank based calendar!!!
    But will the Cavalier Crystal be updated too one day ?
    3* heroes in it are useless and disappointing for players that spent lots of units to reach cavalier rank
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Sorry to bother but can someone tell me what the beacon is. I know we are still missing mr fantastic does it have something to do with that. This is awesome btw. Thanks kabam we needed this. So happy I made it to uncollected in time.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    The beacon is used to get a special F4 Profile picture I believe. There has been a way to get one each month a F4 Character came out. I already have the first 3 and look forward to completing it next month. Not to mention Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom also coming out. November is looking better!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Can we get to know the rates on these monthly login crystals? I know you don't have to but they would really be nice to know.
  • CraziewolfCraziewolf Posts: 1
    I see pictures of Summoner, Proven, Uncollected, and Cavalier calendars So... what no update for the Conqueror calendar? (Completeing Act4 Chapter4)
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Happy about the upgraded uncollected calendar (and seeing how the cavalier one ends, I want to stay uncollected forever...) but feeling bad for the conquerors for whom it's really a downgrade, not an upgrade.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I see pictures of Summoner, Proven, Uncollected, and Cavalier calendars So... what no update for the Conqueror calendar? (Completeing Act4 Chapter4)

I agree that is sad that becoming Conqueror which is tougher than Proven and no love shown. I understand for Uncollected and Cavalier, but can't believe Conqueror is left out.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I gotta chime in...200 6* shards is chintzy. 400 should be the minimum, or the 200 6* shards in addition to the 1005* shards. But the upgraded champ crystal the T2A is a nice improvement...but please fix the shards issue....we shouldn't feel like we're losing something for being further progressed.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Which one is for the conquerors?
This discussion has been closed.