**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Speaking from a minority(calendars)

2Β»

Comments

• Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63 β˜…
    My venom is r4πŸ€“
  • Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63 β˜…
    Daphboy said:

@Pool5555 venom will clear all of A5 for you with little to no item use at r4. Even though he activates masochism with his bleed, he stacks enough for it to out damage the regen. On top of that he can heal a substantial amount spamming sp1. I’d recommend r4 your venom and max deep wounds mastery ASAP.

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Use Venom and blade for the massochism quest. They can our damage the regen and you will pretty much always have a parry. I would use Void against YJ because he has a slightly longer dashback which makes dealing with YJ’s L1 a good bit easier. And pack AoU Vision so you have a bleed immune for storm.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Roster is definitely not the problem (so calendar shard shifts are not a concern).
    For anyone in your position, I would look heavily at getting to level 60 and optimizing masteries.

PI has a significant impact on lots of background calculations. That is why Seatin will max out seemingly useless masteries that have major PI boosts (salve).
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pool5555 said:

I have a lot more 4 stars than those a total of 12 rows(12Γ—6=72) including 16 ,5 stars(most of which you know are trash), i just didn't upload all of thos
    And yes i do need to upgrade a lot of my 4 stars
    And i am close to a 2nd r4 probably by next month(need gold) choosing majik, i think she is good

Noice! ;) so yeah, get some r4's, preferrably some r5's, and if you're lucky with the right champs (ie Magik is good), you should be able to push through ;)

Good luck!
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103 β˜…
    Pool5555 said:

I (don't) know about everyone but the jump from act 4 to act 5 chapter 2 is big, at least for some like me.
    I had request Kabam to look for an intermediate thing where completing 5.1 changes the thing as well

Frankly, Conqueror should grant the 5* shards, and Uncollected just double the amount.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278 β˜…
    They should have a Calender for Conqueror that gives us back our 5* shards, the new "upgraded calender" is actually a downgrade for about 90% of the community. So Kabam how is that going for you, it looks to have gotten alot of negative attention much like 90% of the decisions you guys make, i dont know why it's so hard to make choices that the community will appreciate especially when there is thousands of suggestions and requests that are simply ignored
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @BriceMiester Do u really think 90% of the players are at the conquerer level? I'm uncollected and this change gives me 1 more reason to push for cav status (not that I need any more reasons). If u aren't happy with the FREE rewards u currently get use that as motivation to advance to a level that does satisfy you.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278 β˜…
    Neotwism said:

@BriceMiester Do u really think 90% of the players are at the conquerer level? I'm uncollected and this change gives me 1 more reason to push for cav status (not that I need any more reasons). If u aren't happy with the FREE rewards u currently get use that as motivation to advance to a level that does satisfy you.

Anybody not uncollected loses the 5* shards they were getting before the change, I dont believe 90% of players are conqueror I believe 90% of players are below uncollected