**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need these champs to duel

Hi guys I am trying to get the happy little symbiotic profile picture and I need to duel the following champs:
Man thing- 10x
Elsa bloodstone- 5x
Guillotine 2099- 5x

I don’t have many days left for the event so if u have one of these heroes as your top champ pls reply. That would be really helpful. Thx for all the support :smiley::smiley:

Comments

• Just some ideas: Might be easier to just complete some monthly EQ? The daily side quests have G2099 as a boss as well.
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    Hx andycap I think I only have q7 days for the event u think I can do it?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    BłADE said:

Hx andycap I think I only have q7 days for the event u think I can do it?

You have 2 weeks don’t you? Also yes you can easily do an exploration in a week
    My bad I read the days wrong lol yep I’ll surely do that thx once again :smile:
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Gilly 2099 isn't released yet is she?
    I think some have her
  • Man-Thing to duel is maybe Andrew Hunter

Not sure if still has as top champ or not, is a weaker acct, so maybe still does.
  • Wait, 5 consecutive posts by OP asking exact same thing ?? (maybe I shouldn’t have been helpful, lol)
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    The_One said:

Gilly 2099 isn't released yet is she?

Some people got her through NYCC 2019 and the Early Access bundles that were released lately.