**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favorite Mode, and Why?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
Aw vs AQ. Which one do you like more?

Favorite Mode, and Why? 82 votes

I prefer AW
36%
danielmathShrimkinsRazorDevilzuffyLvernon15WîndšpäveDuke_SilverTheEducationWerewrymXxLoganTDCxXIKONTheSpicyKnightTheSquish671RockypantherxLoctiteSuperGlueSpinterDead1DonrefreAdishvar_26Hedron 30 votes
I Prefer AQ
63%
VceeKDoggg2017jdrum663DOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444Osfan8Hammerbro_64Priyansh7Saransh245TaZ_4178Shroud1969DRTOİlyaz3003DarthPhalTO_BeatzThi101SummonerNRTorah13Reverend_RuckusColonaut123 52 votes

Comments

• I prefer AW
    Resources wise, AQ. Whoever, AQ becomes very monotone and boring after a while. I find more enjoyment in playing wars, seeing people die from my defenders. AQ can help the player more though. Depends on the player.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I prefer AW
    I like flexing on my alliance with my defenders and my attackers (and how many kills I get on offense)
    I am in a lower level alliance but I am one of the top rated players in it.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I Prefer AQ
    Prefer AQ more because of the resources and rank up materials. When it comes to shards there’s always EQ.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I Prefer AQ
    One requires 8 guys and two days. The other requires 3 guys for one day
  • AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    I Prefer AQ
    AQ feels more like like a team effort to me. It's complex and balanced, and fun.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I Prefer AQ
    Aq is more fun
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I Prefer AQ
    Honestly I dislike both, dislike war more though, theyre both pretty repetitive. But the rewards are nice for both so I stay doing them lol
  • I prefer AW

way more fun, not even close. AQ is more of a job, AW is fun

War by far. This is the whole point of the game. Main reason for even doing AQ is getting the cats to upgrade your champs for war. AQ is a grindy monotonous job. War is where the fun stuff happens.

No two wars are the same, new challenge every time, almost no greater rush in the game than war.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I prefer AW

way more fun, not even close. AQ is more of a job, AW is fun

Well said, fully agree.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I prefer AW
    War is where the challenge is.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I prefer AW
    War is less tedious and more fun for me.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I prefer AW
    War takes less time. Most important thing to me