**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upgrade your Daily Login Calendar this November!

Comments

• Duke_KingdomDuke_Kingdom Posts: 15
    As a suggestion, conquerors should be able to get 5 star shards as well. As a person who's close to Uncollected but kinda stuck on the Bane node, conquerors should get some compensation for beating the Maestro. Perhaps add a fourth of a tier 2 alpha or add 5 star shards. Because proven seems lackluster for someone like me and honestly, it feels like a downgrade instead of an improvement. This does give me incentive to push towards the collector and I hope that other conquerors receive justice.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

As a suggestion, conquerors should be able to get 5 star shards as well. As a person who's close to Uncollected but kinda stuck on the Bane node, conquerors should get some compensation for beating the Maestro. Perhaps add a fourth of a tier 2 alpha or add 5 star shards. Because proven seems lackluster for someone like me and honestly, it feels like a downgrade instead of an improvement. This does give me incentive to push towards the collector and I hope that other conquerors receive justice.

Beating the collector, getting the uncollected title and access tot uncollected monthly event quest should be incentive enough.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    I think them crystal shards for uncollected and cavalier are the uncollected crystal shards that award 3 star shards up to 5 star shards I believe
  • RocsannaRocsanna Posts: 3
    Why is there not a conqueror calendar as well?
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    If it costs you 1500-3000 units to clear uncollected you really should leave it alone

MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners!

Starting with the November Calendar, we will be implementing Daily Login Calendars based on your Campaign Progression level! This will help us give you rewards that are better tailored to your particular needs.

There are now 4 different Calendars. The regular Calendar is available to all Summoners after the start the game, and will be upgraded when you reach Proven, Uncollected, and Cavalier.

Starting with Havok in November, Uncollected and Cavalier Summoners can now look forward to a guaranteed 4-Star Champion, with a chance of a 5-Star Champion every month!

Take a look at November’s Calendars below:

Summoner

Proven

Uncollected

Cavalier

Note: Day 14 contains the final Fantastic 4 Beacon.

New Calendars will not trigger as soon as you reach a new Campaign progression level. They will change when the current Calendar ends and the next one begins.

The new Calendars will be live on November 1st at 00:00 UTC (October 31st at 4:00pm PDT). If you’re not far from your next Campaign Progression Milestone, get there before then, or you’ll have to wait until the December Calendar to take advantage of the upgraded Calendars!

Kabam, how do you expect a 12k gold to be of use for leveling up R4 champs from 4* and 5*? And we're still receiving level 2 revives as UC and Cavalier? Apart from having to use 1500-3000 units for a set of questing revives and heals for uncollected events, which is outrageous, we really should be getting level 4 and 5 heals and level 3 single revives from the calendar and at least an high increased chance to receive them from the uncollected daily crystals.

Beating the collector, getting the uncollected title and access tot uncollected monthly event quest should be incentive enough.
    For someone like me, yes it would be incentive enough. What about people who beat Act 4 and can't just jump into Act 5? They'll need a while before getting to the collector. Those people probably need a bigger push from the calendar. This may seem wishy washy but the lack of 5 stars from the calendar really threw me off. Anyone who's not Uncollected seems to be downgraded.
    They can take their time, or practise in act 5, learn the nodes, try out different champs.....use 4* champs like many players did when act 5 was 1st released. 4* Vision AoU was my mvp against the collector.
    Since act 5 was 1st released there have been many champs released who as a 4* rarity are extremely powerfull and make most 5* champs at rank 3 pale in comparison.
    A player should not let the content of a log in calendar determine their own progress in story quest, or any other sort of content ingame. It’s free rewards for just opening the game once a day.....for me that’s opening my ipad and tapping once on the mcoc icon....that’s frakking it.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    So no more 5* shards at the end of the month, while Conqueror need them badly to progress in the game. Just give them 2 x 250 shards.

Which you need 5* for. It is perfectly reasonable to give Conqueror 2 x 250 5* shards instead of 4* shards.

For someone like me, yes it would be incentive enough. What about people who beat Act 4 and can't just jump into Act 5? They'll need a while before getting to the collector. Those people probably need a bigger push from the calendar. This may seem wishy washy but the lack of 5 stars from the calendar really threw me off. Anyone who's not Uncollected seems to be downgraded.
    They can take their time, or practise in act 5, learn the nodes, try out different champs.....use 4* champs like many players did when act 5 was 1st released. 4* Vision AoU was my mvp against the collector.
    Since act 5 was 1st released there have been many champs released who as a 4* rarity are extremely powerfull and make most 5* champs at rank 3 pale in comparison.
    A player should not let the content of a log in calendar determine their own progress in story quest, or any other sort of content ingame. It’s free rewards for just opening the game once a day.....for me that’s opening my ipad and tapping once on the mcoc icon....that’s frakking it.
    That's bull and you know it. Just pitiful "I got a hard time so should you". Would giving 2 x 250 5* shards (3 in 31 month) like currently be so bad?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I don't mean to be nit picky but... 200 6 star shards are not as good as 1000 5 star shards, at least in my eyes its not. in the proven calendar we get 1000 4 star shards on day 21 but in all other calendar we get 3 hero crystal shard crystals. 4 stars are very necessary for endgame players because that is where all our iso comes from. thoughts kabam?

1000% I believe that needs to be changed immediately.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Just a quick question about cavalier calendar, on days 7 and 21 are those standard Crystal Shard Crystals or they are improved ones?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

I am confused, why isn't EVERYTHING scaling, instead of only a couple of items?

Revives pretty much stay the same, as well as pretty much the whole calendar. Only a few select items have changed, why is that?

Revives do scale. That revive gets me, a Cavalier player, about 8-10,000hp. It gets a player with a bunch of 4-stars 5-6,000hp
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

SparkAlot said:

Revives pretty much stay the same, as well as pretty much the whole calendar. Only a few select items have changed, why is that?

Revives do scale. That revive gets me, a Cavalier player, about 8-10,000hp. It gets a player with a bunch of 4-stars 5-6,000hp
    It doesn’t scale at all reviews dos but that because of it procent so ofcasse a max 5 star wil get more hp because more hp so the revies wil giv a bit more hp but it wil not giv them what u said it stay the same across the game
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    TyEdge said:

SparkAlot said:

Eh? I am talking about the calendar scaling... You get 1 level 1 revive, 1 level 2 revive and one team level 2 revive. It is the same for a new player or a Cav player.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

Cavalier calendar just doesn’t have any pop besides a full t2a. Are those Uncollected shard crystals on day 21? That seems like a worse reward than 1k 4* shards on lower tiers. Gold amounts are still a joke. Just doesn’t seem like a true step up from Uncollected. Plus, I’ll echo others and say that 200 6* shards actually seems like a worse reward than 1k 5* shards. You get more from duping a 5*.

1000 5* shards is not a full crystal, so I don't see how you can make the dupe equation here.

Assuming every 5* is a dupe, 1000 5* shards are worth 27,5 6* shards. Which you can't even cash in until you form a 5* crystal. And dupe a champ.
    edited October 2019

That's bull and you know it. Just pitiful "I got a hard time so should you". Would giving 2 x 250 5* shards (3 in 31 month) like currently be so bad?
    I don’t care if they were to give 2 x 250 5* shards or 10 x 250 5* shards, the fact that players are letting the content of that ingame calendar decide whether they’re going for act 5 is not necessary. Try to work with what you’re dealt with, 4* or 5*.
    And yes, getting uncollected was at that time a lot harder to get, with the champs and rarity available at that time, it also helped improve skills which helped later on in other ingame content.
  • MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners!

Starting with the November Calendar, we will be implementing Daily Login Calendars based on your Campaign Progression level! This will help us give you rewards that are better tailored to your particular needs.

There are now 4 different Calendars. The regular Calendar is available to all Summoners after the start the game, and will be upgraded when you reach Proven, Uncollected, and Cavalier.

Starting with Havok in November, Uncollected and Cavalier Summoners can now look forward to a guaranteed 4-Star Champion, with a chance of a 5-Star Champion every month!

Summoner

Proven

Uncollected

Cavalier

New Calendars will not trigger as soon as you reach a new Campaign progression level. They will change when the current Calendar ends and the next one begins.

The new Calendars will be live on November 1st at 00:00 UTC (October 31st at 4:00pm PDT). If you’re not far from your next Campaign Progression Milestone, get there before then, or you’ll have to wait until the December Calendar to take advantage of the upgraded Calendars!

So. What if I become UNCOLLECTED on mid of November?

I don’t care if they were to give 2 x 250 5* shards or 10 x 250 5* shards, the fact that players are letting the content of that ingame calendar decide whether they’re going for act 5 is not necessary. Try to work with what you’re dealt with, 4* or 5*.
    And yes, getting uncollected was at that time a lot harder to get, with the champs and rarity available at that time, it also helped improve skills which helped later on in other ingame content.
    You're the only one to tie the daily calendar to completing content. The daily calendar is changed so it progresses with the player progression.

The current calendar gives 2 till 3 times 250 5* shards. For conquerors this is quite fitting with their current position (building up a 5* roster). 5* shards are pretty rare for them so they can really use it.

The suggested calendar totally ignores that progression and leaves a huge gap between proven and uncollected. Kabam treats conquerors as newbs and practically nerfed the daily calendar for them.

PS the game gets easier over time, deal with it. There's no point in sticking into the past.
  • PukkSleepPukkSleep Posts: 1
    What about for conquerer rewards???
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners!

Summoner

Proven

Uncollected

Cavalier

You will get Uncollected Calenders next month
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners!

Summoner

Proven

Uncollected

Cavalier

Read the second last paragraph.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    But for uncollected rewards are meh in my opinion
    For proven 1000 4 star shards are replaced by 3 crystal shards(which give mostly 200phc shards and sometimes 300 3 star hero shards)

I would take the 1000 4 star shards instead of some phc shards

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I wish Kabam would at least respond to the fact that the level of Conqueror was skipped. I find it odd as it is harder to achieve Conqueror than proven, but who knows maybe there is still hope for them addressing it. I believe Conqueror would be worthy of having a shot at 4*, 5* login champion especially cause Act 5 and Act 6 are next in their sights for completion and exploration.
This discussion has been closed.