**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rookie map 7 questions if anyone is kind enough to help

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
Our ally is running map 7 for the first time and just a couple noob questions if anyone can answer, I'd really appreciate it.

1. Do the nodes change every week?
2. Do the champs on paths change every week? I know Omega and Thanos will stay but will all the other champs change next week?
3. Do the boss nodes change every week?
4. I don't get the timers. So it's 15 minute timer on champs right before Omega but Omega is a 3 minute timer? I've also heard the first Omega is 15 minutes but the second is 3 minutes. Is this true?

If there's any other advice for a bunch of rookies trying map 7, feel free to help me there too.
I really appreciate anyone who comments and helps me out.
Thank you!

Comments

• dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    1 - There are three versions of Map 7 that rotate.
    2 - Yes, some of the champs change from version to version
    3 - Omega and Thanos nodes don't change.
    4 - Omega is always 3 minutes. The two minis before the first omega, and before Thanos are 15 minute times.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1. 3 randomly chosen rotations
    2. Same champs
    3. No
    4. Only the mini bosses before the boss have the 15 min
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

15 minutes to KO a defender? Does it take that long to fight in map 7?

na those defenders are quick, idk why it's 15 minutes. Most fights are 15-20 seconds for me since this variation is just corvus lol
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    So this exact map with nodes and champs is a version? 2 delirium paths, 2 can't stop paths, 2 color blind paths. So we will see this exact map again correct? So once we plan our paths for this version, we can use those planned paths again? So basically we only have to plan paths three times and we are done?
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Gregdagr8 said:

So this exact map with nodes and champs is a version? 2 delirium paths, 2 can't stop paths, 2 color blind paths. So we will see this exact map again correct? So once we plan our paths for this version, we can use those planned paths again? So basically we only have to plan paths three times and we are done?

Right, this exact version will run all week long, and is one of the three versions. When it reappears it will be the same the next time.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Gregdagr8 said:

Dont forget the global nodes and class buffs/penalties that can somewhat change up options