**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Meme Thread

Comments

• Options
    AmytGAmytG Posts: 36

I always knew I was Loki, but this cemented it for me.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Savio444 said:

You sure Loki is the prankster god?

👌
    Even though i definitely get it, please explain for those that do not. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    AmytG said:

I always knew I was Loki, but this cemented it for me.
    my grandma is like, "you get bigger, you get more work. now go clean the house".
  • Options

You do understand this thread if for MCOC memes right? Not just any marvel memes. If you choose to call these memes... These are more like words on top of pictures.
    Memes are words on top of pictures sometimes. But yes some of these words on top of pictures have been posted many times.
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Savio444 said:

You do understand this thread if for MCOC memes right? Not just any marvel memes. If you choose to call these memes... These are more like words on top of pictures.
    Memes are words on top of pictures sometimes. But yes some of these words on top of pictures have been posted many times.
    The ones that were posted were not funny that’s what I was referring to.
  • Options

Savio444 said:

The ones that were posted were not funny that’s what I was referring to.
    Yes I got it 😁
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    JohnHS said:

My first try at a meme

I laughed, but I'm confused what exactly I'm laughing at.
    The joke is Tom has trouble catching jerry so he enlists his friends to help catch him..in this situation the summoners have trouble with champion on 6.2.6 so you enlist your friends to try and stop him lol
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

Dumb question but who was that arena for?