**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Persistent charges broken [Merged Thread]

megadoomclopamegadoomclopa Posts: 16
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Persistent charges aren’t working. Fury LMD activates at the beginning of the fight, Diablo has 0 potions, etc.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DankLegendDankLegend Posts: 1
    My first fight of aw was started in nick furys second faze and immediately started degening to 30 percent I have the rest of my fights left already in faze 2
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    Ive noticed the same with Cull Obsidian and Mr. Sinister. They don’t appear anywhere.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Yea the persistent charges not only doesn't show up, but treats it as if it = 0. Same for my Aegon, Nick fury, and Venom the duck
  • Trupac69Trupac69 Posts: 3
    Exactly the same thing happened to me about 20 minutes ago
  • Nik_860Nik_860 Posts: 32
    Same
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    It is a new bug, started about an hour ago. Same thing is happening in AQ.
  • Ue8diUe8di Posts: 1
    nick furia starts in a state of fury and does not say its burden of persistence
  • Ue8diUe8di Posts: 1

• Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    What happened to Corvus’ charge? Cost me a fight in War,,,
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    I don’t have any charges on my duck since updating nor can I store buffs, the buffs still activate once reaching 100% but I can’t store them via heavy attack or special attack

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    What information is this picture supposed to provide? You can't see how many charges corvus has in the champion profiles. You need to give more information.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    What node? What opponents? What charges do you claim to have completed before the said bugged fight.
  • Hey there, we're bringing this to the rest of the team. For those who haven't, could you let us know what game mode you were in when you saw this, who you were fighting, who else was on your team at the time, and what nodes were active for the fight, if you remember them?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That's strange, I just noticed that my Venom the Duck no longer has the persistent charge symbol either
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    Maybe was a change to Fury because of the ongoing issue with facing Thanos in AQ ? Maybe a change was made for that but ended up breaking something else ??

See thread “AQ Thanos Heal Prevention” for earlier problem.

EDIT: or maybe is a Persistent Change problem, related to all the other champs with Charges not showing today now too.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    There seems to be a bug now where all champs with persistent charges no longer have them.

That's strange, I just noticed that my Venom the Duck no longer has the persistent charge symbol either

It would happen in the middle of war and the start of war season
  • Same here, Nick Fury started with poison and the fury in aw for me. Also corvus doenst get charges. As far as i can see all the Persistent charges are gone
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    Got that problem here too

• Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21

Hey there, we're bringing this to the rest of the team. For those who haven't, could you let us know what game mode you were in when you saw this, who you were fighting, who else was on your team at the time, and what nodes were active for the fight, if you remember them?

Every mode, arena, AQ, AW. My team with Nick Fury was Cap IW and Medusa.
  • Same for my Nick Fury and Corvus. No charges. NF started with poison in the first fight in AW
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

There seems to be a bug now where all champs with persistent charges no longer have them.

Mine is working fine. Once I have more war energy i will post a screenshot here
    I just looked as my CG is in AQ. The icon is missing but he is still getting the charges. My damage is normal for what he should be after 1 charge on my path in AQ. Uploading a video in a minute.

https://youtu.be/thAmWmAoeIk
    Everything still seems normal for him except for the persistent charge icon.