**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game is very buggy.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I’m noticing from arena and side quest. some very buggy things. Heavies not landing rebuffs that are one hundred percent,, persistent charges not showing, some buffs not showing as active, not sure how else to say it.

It seems that everything now that I was thinking about is what shows up in the icons of buffs and debuts.

Also ran into a imiw that auto blocked me so many times starting at 75% health remaining, as well as being unduped. A fight I normally crush with Corvus. This time was very wonky. I won but took damage I usually don’t take.

Is it just me?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I’m noticing from arena and side quest. some very buggy things. Heavies not landing rebuffs that are one hundred percent,, persistent charges not showing, some buffs not showing as active, not sure how else to say it.

It seems that everything now that I was thinking about is what shows up in the icons of buffs and debuts.

Also ran into a imiw that auto blocked me so many times starting at 75% health remaining, as well as being unduped. A fight I normally crush with Corvus. This time was very wonky. I won but took damage I usually don’t take.

Is it just me?

The game is having some issues with persistant charges and stuff right now.

As to IMIW, he can autoblock without sig and at any heatlh, you just dont see it often because he needs to get 4 armor ups, but you said something crazy may be going on with buffs so not sure whats up without a video.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

it's not new, it's like that till months, but they don't care about that

stop that, this is something going on right now they are looking into.