**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvelous Cache Offer

I know this might be perceived as bad timing on my part, but I would really like to see a Marvelous Cache offer. There have been quite a few champs released since the last offer and I would like the chance to add them to my roster. This is the crystal with the last 5/6 champs that have been released but are not yet in the PHCs. Specifically Punisher 2099, Stark Spiderman, Vulture, Green goblin, Dr Oct (keep carnage out - joke of a champ)

I would also like to add that with the announcement of the 6*s...this cache offer should be greatly reduced from its previous price point.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    How much did it cost in the previous offer?

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    It was $30
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I had forgotten about this offer...but yes, I would purchase it (at a reasonable price). I have not had much luck with featured hero crystals lately. Something tells me if they did release this crystal Carnage would be in it :s
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    If Carnage is in it, they need to treat it like "Deal or No Deal". -Anyone remember that where you eliminate cases, and the higher the value of the items still in play, the higher the banks offer. So if Carnage is included it is the equivalent opening the million dollar case and having the offer amount significantly decrease.
    How about adding Medusa and keeping Carnage out?
    Am I the only player who would like a chance at one of the recently released champs? I know this offer is somewhat costly, but if you don't have a recent featured champ, this offer is great!.

Kabam, please make this offer again.