**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which side will you choose next month?

With the recently announced Fantastic and Doom Invasions and getting a expectation of what the rewards will be. Who will you side with next month?

Which side will you choose next month? 177 votes

Mr. Fantastic
38%
Whododo872thetaman23SiliyoMr_PlatypusSpity68DrenlinSundance_2099DOKTOROKTOPUSMixalisOrcDovahkiinSavio444CliffordcanLilMaddogHTBaseballguy711SceptilemaniacPriyansh7SandeepSissamaf80Ingi_Freyr1975SkyBlueGaming 69 votes
Dr. Doom
61%
SnakeEyes69Haji_SaabJestressxNigZENcUbA_LiBrEFrostyRapRazorDevilAceDeMoN7abo2aNick_Caine_32zuffyFeeney234SpeedbumpJwallace25dr_nish777TerraMets17Alex13369 108 votes

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202

Depends on the rewards tbh.

They said for Mr. Fantastic it would be shards, Doom would be Rank up style rewards. I agree though untill they say the amounts and what they will be.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Dr. Doom
    Unless there's a serious advantage in Reed's rewards ...

DOOOOM!!!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom
    For me, it's all about rank-up materials. Champs, I am good with, for the foreseeable future. But I need to rank them up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Depends on reward quantities
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Can't say cause I don't have much champions but i also lack in rank up materials
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Mr. Fantastic
    Only need champs. If I was choosing based on how I feel about characters, wouldn't be a question
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Mr. Fantastic
    I don't need the cats much just need ISO
    So maybe Mr. Fantastic.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Depends on my pulls next Monday—two FCs and a 6. If I get some champs that are good, then I might choose the rank-up path. But my RNG luck has been **** lately, so it might be the champ route for me.
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    Dr. Doom
    dr doom 4 me he looks so cool I love his mask and i feel that he would be a great villain to play however i do need iso...
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Dr. Doom
    I don't need anymore GD champs. Got too many to rank as it is.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Mr. Fantastic
    I have enough catalysts so I'm going with my boi reed
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Dr. Doom
    As long as the Doom side rank up materials include t2a, t5b or t5cc (I know the last one is a dream) there's no comparison...give me catalysts any day.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Dr. Doom
    Mr. Fantastic isn't Fantastic enough to get my vote
    Doom is the way to go!
    Especially since he created the biggest team of villains ever known to man, The Masters of Evil (see Ultimate Alliance)
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Mr. Fantastic
    Mr. Fantastic for the win
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mr. Fantastic
    I've got a maxed out 4 star Blade and Sparky with a 3 star GR. Nuff said.
    (But it does depend on the rewards. I need some T4CC.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Dr. Doom
    I'm going with Dr. Doom because he dose not have a beard.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Dr. Doom
    I'm actually really impressed with Kabam and giving players the option to either advance their roster or advance their champs. It shows they have an awareness about the community.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Dr. Doom
    Doooooooom
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Dr. Doom

Beg for mercy; ‘cause Dr. Doom has none.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Mr. Fantastic
    I have an abundance of materials but no good champs to use them on :(
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Dr. Doom
    Been waiting for Doom!
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Dr. Doom
    I really hope Doom is an above god tier champ.
  • NotStarvingNotStarving Posts: 19
    edited October 2019
    Mr. Fantastic
    Probably Mr. Fantastic. I'm lacking so much ISO for CMM and many other champs. Unless Dr. Doom is giving us a good amount of rank up materials or Mr. Fantastic is being stingy with shards, i'll most likely switch sides then.