**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam shame cheaters?

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Should Kabam shame cheaters who become uncollected, cavalier or beat LoL by cheating?

For example: force a title such as "Collected" on them. They cannot change it until they get the title or beat the instance legitimately. Moreover, those that are forced with this title, they would be unable to join an alliance until the forced title is removed (if in an alliance, they would be automatically kicked).

Should Kabam shame cheaters? 33 votes

1) Yes to both
42%
zuffyPrathapTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNopedrooodot_dittoEinfachSonatewagz419FreeToPlay_21Wade420wilson69EdeuinkThaVillainIronGladiator22ThrowDemHands 14 votes
2) Yes to only a forced title
9%
TheBestinTuakauErosenseiogChikel 3 votes
3) No to both
9%
Marri_2Aomine_Daiki10The_0wenpus 3 votes
4) No to a forced title
9%
Dead1Nothing_hereCharlesThe69th 3 votes
E) Both 1 and 3
0%
6) Only 1 and 2 but divided by 4
3%
Dynasty 1 vote
8) "E" isn't a number
3%
X_Factor_Agent 1 vote
9) He's no Groot
3%
Aryl 1 vote
10) Wait... what happened to 7?
0%
11) You know you don't have to use all the poll options, right?
21%
TerraSaransh245SummonerNRColonaut123EarthEliteCaptainPollUniversalGaming 7 votes

Comments

• BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    I think people work hard to get where they are in the game and cheaters should not be allowed to cheat and hack as this is unfair as others put a lot of time and effort into the game and the feeling of accomplishing something is taken away by people who cheat.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    How could you come up with that horrible idea OP?

It’s terrifying.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    9) He's no Groot
    GOTG said:

How could you come up with that horrible idea OP?

It’s terrifying.

This must be the first time you've ever read one of my posts.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    11) You know you don't have to use all the poll options, right?

This is what happens if you are caught cheating, and in my opinion this is very inefficient because the guy most likely will continue cheating. I say anyone who is caught doing this gets a warning and a week ban, and if they continue doing it it's a perma-ban
  • Hey guys, it has always been our policy to protect the identities of those who we've found to have cheated in The Contest. Giving an undesirable Title to those players would essentially be a contradiction of the policy we've maintained up to this point.

While I understand that there are differing opinions on this topic, we don't plan to change our policy on this for the foreseeable future.
This discussion has been closed.