**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Persistent charges broken [Merged Thread]

12346»

Comments

• HubiiiHubiii Posts: 0
    I had this bug with human torch last week aq . I activated my pre fight and it do not worked( i have 2 video as well )
  • Morningstar is the same. Took Morningstar into act 5.3.2 and charges didn’t show, though the mechanics seemed to be working still.
  • Today I’ve been receiving a bug where champions with persistant charge, their persistant charge icons were gone with their abilities! A example of this happening to me is with my nick fury. I bought him to AW and the first fight, his life model decoy was already destroyed and there was no persistent charge icon! Also with guillotine 2099, I fought her in the uncollected quest and she didn’t have any charges for some reasons and the abilities relating to her persistant change like digi cloak were not activating at all! This is a serious bug that needs to be fixed immediately
  • Today I’ve been receiving a bug where champions with persistant charge, their persistant charge icons were gone with their abilities! A example of this happening to me is with my nick fury. I bought him to AW and the first fight, his life model decoy was already destroyed and there was no persistent charge icon! Also with guillotine 2099, I fought her in the uncollected quest and she didn’t have any charges for some reasons and the abilities relating to her persistant change like digi cloak were not activating at all! This is a serious bug that needs to be fixed immediately

Did you see the main Merged Thread post regarding this ?? Was it happening for you about 8-10 hrs prior to your post above ?? FIXED now.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Am i the only one having issues with MS too?
  • reversereverse Posts: 21
    Laksh1995 said:

Am i the only one having issues with MS too?

Each champion with charges : corvus, ms, Aegon, vtd, Mephisto, Nick Fury...

• @SummonerNR I made this post as soon as I experienced the bug and I didn’t know about the main thread when I wrote this
  • This seems to be spotty as all the champs I have with Persistent Charges are working as per design. Which ultimately makes this more of an issue IMO. Hopefully they figure this out soon for those that are having trouble with it. I remember this happening last year around this time. It was intermittently occurring from June 2018 - November 2018 (into the Ægon/The Champion intro event). However they did correct it and judging by the fact it's working for some and not for others, it might be a similar issue. Hopefully anyway.
  • CarribeindianCarribeindian Posts: 16
    Persistent charges are missing from my champions and also Nick Fury is starting in real phase and not Life model decoy phase. Kabaam what's going on?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    was bugged yesterday for a bit and fixed pretty quickly
  • Hey everyone, we're working on sending a package to everybody who dealt with this issue through. Once it is sent out it will go to the in-game mail, so you can keep an eye out for it there.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

https://youtu.be/thAmWmAoeIk
    Everything still seems normal for him except for the persistent charge icon.

Everything in this game seems just fine to you no matter what how strange it is.

• RE Demonzfyre Video and quote from way back... Everything still seems normal for him except for the persistent charge icon
    GOTG said:

Everything in this game seems just fine to you no matter what how strange it is.

He was referring to how even though the persistent charges were not APPEARING as an icon on Corvus pic, the damage being done in the fight still indicated that the charges were indeed still in place behind the scenes. (Which he actually said in his previous comment right beforehand if you had looked)

Anyways, Kabam has since fixed it, and the quote was from way back when people were initially trying to figure out what was wrong.