**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s a champ that you just couldn’t pull for the longest?

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I am an old-schooler, solo player for fun. Been around since Week 1. I clear stuff at my own pace, like to collect and test characters

So it drives me up the wall that I don't have a 5-star Magneto or Juggernaut, and that I am not able to get Kang or Thanos

I know they aren't the greatest. But I want them for my collection
  • Wasp. Opened around 15 featured last cycle, still no joy
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    I don't have medusa
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Kevo9513 said:

I have no version of void :/

Midnite93 said:

Void

That sucks.. I only have him as a 4* but he’s still a beast.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Blades been avoiding me :(

Blades been avoiding me :(

Same here, haven’t been able to pull him above a 3*
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Have played a little over 2years and still have AA as 3* only. 4* wouldn't do much anymore, but still waiting for it. Got Hyperion a while ago as 4*, he was avoiding me for a long time too. 5* versions are welcome to my roster at any time, but I don't have high hopes for it to happen. So sad... :'(
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    PHJfin said:

Have played a little over 2years and still have AA as 3* only. 4* wouldn't do much anymore, but still waiting for it. Got Hyperion a while ago as 4*, he was avoiding me for a long time too. 5* versions are welcome to my roster at any time, but I don't have high hopes for it to happen. So sad... :'(

Got 4* AA just minutes ago :D
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Void, Hyperion, Blade, or Ghost Rider as 4 or 5*
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    I STILL don't have any version of Iron Man IW and Loki above exclusive 2*s. Other than that, it took me ages to pull King Groot.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    JohnHS said:

I STILL don't have any version of Iron Man IW and Loki above exclusive 2*s. Other than that, it took me ages to pull King Groot.

how long you been playing? He was in the calendar last year around September. They gave out him one month and CAIW another.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ghost and Starky. Still don't have either of them.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Stucat said:

Quake. Been playing forever and still don't have her as a 3*

how long is forever? She was in the calendar a few months after she was introduced. Like, that December, IIRC...
  • natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    Hyperion. Not even a three*
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ghost or aegon haven’t got them from 4-6 star
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Waiting for Void, better than a 3 star. And, actually missing any good incinerate immune champs, which made this months UC EQ hard, with mephisto at the end...

I haven't have Void above 3* as well. Looking forward to 4/5* Night Trasher as well.
    I finally pulled a 4* Void! Too bad I don't have awakening gem.

I got ghost and aegon as 4*s recently. They won’t help me on my path to cavalier tho, so...

Waiting for Void, better than a 3 star. And, actually missing any good incinerate immune champs, which made this months UC EQ hard, with mephisto at the end...

I haven't have Void above 3* as well. Looking forward to 4/5* Night Trasher as well.
    I finally pulled a 4* Void! Too bad I don't have awakening gem.
    I have had a 4* void for awhile, he’s nearly sig 99. I wish I could have the same luck with 5*s..
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

JohnHS said:

how long you been playing? He was in the calendar last year around September. They gave out him one month and CAIW another.
    Been playing for just under 11 months now.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Thor Jane foster and dr strange. Still don’t have them
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Proxima (only have a 3*), And for 5*’s i’m waiting on Killmonger, Winter Soldier, and Hawkeye. Have a 2015 skill gem waiting for one of those two
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I still can’t pull a five star wasp. Not even after 13 featured crystals (the last batch where she was in). So many five stars and cavs opened and still no Wasp.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    CapIW and Blade
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I have every champion besides the new October champs in at least a 3 star, but for the life of me I cannot pull a 5* Angela, Hela, or Domino. Not even thinking about 6.2.2 until I grab Angela or Hela.
  • Kaladin_72Kaladin_72 Posts: 6
    I've been playing for just over a year and a half. Champs I have at 3 star but would love higher...Blade, Venom, AA and Nick Fury!
  • I want a better than 3* version of Gamora
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited October 2019

Still waiting on 5* gr, from most wanted, got v3 r4 gem for him, same with venom, but definitely gr is on my top wish list atm

Most Wanted... are you talking about me?😂

I got ghost and aegon as 4*s recently. They won’t help me on my path to cavalier tho, so...

I've been playing for just over a year and a half. Champs I have at 3 star but would love higher...Blade, Venom, AA and Nick Fury!

I hear you.. I would love a venom right now. It would help so much in finishing variant 2

Still waiting on 5* gr, from most wanted, got v3 r4 gem for him, same with venom, but definitely gr is on my top wish list atm

Most Wanted... are you talking about me?😂
    I just finished playing GTA5 and I had 5 stars. Who’s most wanted now?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Ghost, have her only 3*
    As for 5*, lots of them