**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] 24.3 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    Ever since receiving an iPhone 11 Max Pro, I've been having problems with basic fight mechanics. In the middle of a combo, rather than continue tapping and throwing lights/mediums, the attacker will dash back. It's very weird/unpredictable. I can share video of it but it will be hard to validate without seeing/feeling the taps from my fingers.

Is anyone else having this problem? It feels almost like the new display is extra sensitive to taps/movements. I know the glass itself feels smoother. Idk. Hard to describe.

If this is a duplicate please share a link.
  • MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    IphoneX Inputs are not responding appropriately at all. My champ fights like there is a global node called random controls
  • MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    I noticed this after updating to iOS 13.1.2
  • Gamechanger_3Gamechanger_3 Posts: 26
    In-Game Name: Gamechanger~3
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.1.3
    Cellular or WiFi: This issue happens on both cellular and wifi.
    Game Version Installed: newest version of the game.
    Game Mode: Event quests AQ Arena.. will dash forward for no reason, will throw heavies for no reason in the middle of doing light mediums
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: Nick Caine
    Device and Model: IPhone 11 Pro Max (Brand New)
    Device Operating System: 13.1.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, Verizon is carrier, metro area
    Game Version Installed: 24.3.1
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: The game is so laggy in fights now, the loading screens are taking fovever, and it's really not anything to do with my device as I have the most current one you can get on the market.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Billyd21 said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this. I can only get content done in auto play as the game is not responsive to touches and inputs. It just diabolical game game at the moment.. I’m on an iPad mini, 5 generation not even 5 months old yet.. clearly something has to be done.. cmon . Response to the community should be priority if yee are trying to amend issues known to you.

Same device, nothing but problems with this game. Incessant lag and dropped inputs.

I did a fair amount of research before buying my iPad and at the time of purchase it was one of the fastest Apple devices you could buy.
  • LewkkLewkk Posts: 36
    n-Game Name: Lewkk
    Device and Model: iPod
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.1.3
    Cellular or WiFi: This issue happens on both cellular and wifi.
    Game Version Installed: 24.3.1 version of the game. 
    Game Mode: ALL.
    Description of the Issue: No matter which game mode, the game crashes during fights and ONLY fights. Any other menu (ranking up or browsing or whatever, it's absolutely fine). Especially annoying during alliance war and alliance quest, it has just recently happened 20 times whilst trying to do a path in variant, which caused me to come here. Incredibly frustrating and the game is quite literally unplayable.
  • October 26
    In-Game Name: LosCocotos
    Device and Model: IPhone 7
    Device Operating System: 13.1.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, Orange is carrier
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: The game is so laggy in fights now, the loading screens are taking fovever, random multiple seconds lags, game shuts down itself.... not playable
  • In-Game Name: ScottiePimpin
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, Verizon is carrier
    Game Mode: All modes, especially Alliance Quest
    Description of the issue: Cannot parry, champion does random dash attacks, just weird fighting
  • In-Game Name: Strabor
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Game crashing, Lag spikes and frame rate drops. Parry issues not resulting in stun DESPITE Parry displaying on screen, defender timing inconsistenc eg: interupting combos, throwing specials during combos, suddenly blocking after throwing special immediately after combo. A myriad of quality of life issues that are making the game unplayable. This has cost several resources as well as resulting in the wasting of others as the game crashing causes boosts to time out. It's ridiculous that this happens on a near monthly basis.
  • In-Game Name: FatherSuperior
    Device Operating System: 13.2 IOS
    Cellular or WiFi: Both WiFi and ATT cellular
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the issue: had issues with my iPhone 8S plus doing random attacks and not responding to inputs correctly. Bought new iPhone hoping to fix things and it’s way worse on the new iPhone 11 Pro Max. Go to parry and it dashes back at times, heavy causes a dash back occasionally just all kinds of weird responses to my inputs. Been playing since the beginning and only recently had issues but it’s damn near unplayable on the new iPhone. Be forced to quit if this isn’t fixed soon.
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    In game: dgcbherggbethnv
    Device: iPhone XR
    Device operating system: 12.4.1
    Cellular or wifi: cellular
    Cellular provider: Vodafone
    Game version installed: 24.3
    Game mode: everything
    Issue: game won’t connect or disconnects as soon as coverage drops below 4 bars. No other apps affected apart from mcoc. This has been the last two days. Can basically only play by wifi now.
  • October 4
    Gamename: Curtis is God
    Device: IPhone 8 Plus
    Operating System: 12.4.1
    Cellular or WIFI: Both have 4G
    Game version: 24.3
    Game mode: All
    Issues. Champs freeze and stop mid combo. Parry only works half the time. Champs perform heavies without provocation. Trying to heavy causes the champ to dash backwards half the time. Defenders perform specials in the middle of being attacked by a combo. And, specials fail to launch half the time.
  • Is this going to be fixed? I’m using tons of resources trying to complete content and fight in alliance quests and wars. I lost a fight in war about an hour ago because of these on going issues.
  • In-Game Name: Jaroc82
    Device and Model: iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 24.3
    Game Mode: All.
    Description of the Issue: Can not access the game at all. Will not go past the initial splash page. The spinning star in the corner continues to spin to show it is loading but does not proceed and it continues for hours. I have not been able to join the game in over a day and I have attempted to reboot my phone, uninstall and reinstall the he game and no changes in ability to access the game.
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    I know there's been a bunch of iPhone 11 / iOS 13 bugs regarding heavy attacks that have been resolved but I haven't seen anyone post about glitchiness while attacking. Essentially when I'm attacking a normal 4 or 5 combo, randomly/sporadically my attacker will dash back out of the combo. I can record a video but it won't necessarily prove anything just that the attacker is jumping back but not the cause of it. Can anyone else confirm something like this happening? I think it's possibly something to do with the new display being super sensitive.

Seems like similar "display" issues are being reported in the comments on this Reddit post.
  • Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 68
    In-Game Name: Dfour24
    Device and Model: LG V50 ThinQ
    Device Operating System:
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: All modes. The game overall is very laggy and overall not smooth at all.
  • BosshoggBosshogg Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Bosshogg2001
    Device and Model: iPad 6th gen
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: All modes. The game overall is very laggy and overall not smooth at all. Crashing on story, duels vs and aw modes.
  • LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49
    Where is this fix Kabam? I’m having this exact same issue and it’s WASTING MY RESOURCES. It is very frustrating to dexterity out of an attack for it to just medium dash you right into the defenders combo.
  • I’m having a issue my game won't boot up from fhs loading screen.

Iphone XSMax
    IOS 13.1.3
    WIFI &CELLULAR
    I'm not sure if I'm the only one
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    i have the same problem with iPhone 11
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    Earlier today everything was smooth. Now the same laggy **** is back. How is this possible when I’m using the same device, being on the same WiFi connection which is having a high broadband output with almost zero jitter?

The only factor I haven’t been possible to check or verify the quality is on your side KABAM.
    Prove me wrong it’s not on your equipment, network and servers.
  • LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49
    KABAM WHERE ARE YOU!? Trying to run the story mode and I Parry block but the champ dashes into the attack!! Has ANYTHING even been discussed about this?
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

Earlier today everything was smooth. Now the same laggy **** is back. How is this possible when I’m using the same device, being on the same WiFi connection which is having a high broadband output with almost zero jitter?

The only factor I haven’t been possible to check or verify the quality is on your side KABAM.

It is their servers, game runs smooth at night time or when AQ days are off. If u want to play this game smoothly, you need to play when servers are not busy. My guess instead of paying for better servers they are tunnelling money to Marvel Realm of Champions development. It's sad, im kinda feeling bad for people who pay money to Kabam and getting this kind of performance in return.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★

Same man. Came straight to this thread after getting bashed in aq and aw through no fault of my own. Lag, choppy gameplay. Specials not firing.
    iPad on WiFi and Xaomi 9t pro on on both WiFi and cellular equally appalling.
This discussion has been closed.