**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion drop rates in premium crystals

I've played mcoc for around 3-4 years, and I've noticed that I have so many dupe levels on certain 2 stars (champs like hawkeye, guillotine, hulkbuster, etc) but there are so many basic champs that I have not even pulled as two stars from a prem. I have never ever pulled (I'm not saying I want all these champs, it's just something I noticed) daredevil, red hulk, falcon, groot, heimdall, beast, and so many more as 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 stars. Is this because there are only certain champs available in prems? All of these champs are available as 2 stars though.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There is only a small selection of the oldest champs In premium
  • I forgot 1* existed
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I've played mcoc for around 3-4 years, and I've noticed that I have so many dupe levels on certain 2 stars (champs like hawkeye, guillotine, hulkbuster, etc) but there are so many basic champs that I have not even pulled as two stars from a prem. I have never ever pulled (I'm not saying I want all these champs, it's just something I noticed) daredevil, red hulk, falcon, groot, heimdall, beast, and so many more as 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 stars. Is this because there are only certain champs available in prems? All of these champs are available as 2 stars though.

Not all champs are 1 or 2 stars, and a lot of the ones that are in the 2 stars only come from special crystals.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    daredevil, red hulk, falcon, groot, heimdall, beast

nice selection of champs that are not available as 2* in the basic pool
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    As others said the 2*s in phc pool are limited to old champs. 2* versions of champs like thing, joe fixit, war machine etc are only available in special crystals
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I've played mcoc for around 3-4 years

You don't say...