**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are we getting the OG Vision offer or what?

I have saved some units for OG vision offer that i was expecting to be offered in Oct,2019 (according to the trend), however it seems unlikely and I am sceptical about the offer now and need advice as i am choosing to spend those units to:

Are we getting the OG Vision offer or what? 44 votes

Maxout some useful mastery like Deepwound or Suicides
56%
LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabTortoigRazorDevilJim0172Lvernon15CliffordcanThe42ndDoctorAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886Webby72NeotwismAmazing_Demon05X_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueDead1Midnite93JollyHawkThe_Watcher 25 votes
Buy some GMCs
4%
Alex13369djr17 2 votes
Or Should I wait for offer until I am old
38%
DAVIDTHJOHNOSA1995VceeSpeedbumpTeddersCupidSaransh245Austin555555TawliSmashkubricknolanHedronddomREiiGN15Monty_E_1MatiEspinozaMarjankit 17 votes

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Vision isn’t all that anymore, he’s definitely good but he’s not as valuable for new content, go for the permanent boost woth masteries

until you need him for the havok in 6.3 ;)
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I hope so, ive been waiting
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Or Should I wait for offer until I am old
    Save the units for cyber monday. Masteries are the most important but since you’re so close just wait for cyber monday because it might be a once a year good deal. Then save for masteries
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Smash said:

Save the units for cyber monday. Masteries are the most important but since you’re so close just wait for cyber monday because it might be a once a year good deal. Then save for masteries

I was about to say the same. The best deals of the year are usually on July 4th and cyber Monday. Maybe see if you can use those Units on a 5-star Awakening Gem?
  • Buy PHC...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Maxout some useful mastery like Deepwound or Suicides
    GMCs? Not cavalier? Don't use units on those anyway, of you're not going to spend a lot chasing some champ
    Imo best way to spend units is to complete smth too difficult for you and wich will help make your account stronger. Like push for variant exploration to get r5 gem, or act 6 to get some better rewards and hopefully access to cavalier difficulty in near future. Suicides is a good option, especially if you already use them. Doing lol at this point is not
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

GMCs? Not cavalier? Don't use units on those anyway, of you're not going to spend a lot chasing some champ
    Imo best way to spend units is to complete smth too difficult for you and wich will help make your account stronger. Like push for variant exploration to get r5 gem, or act 6 to get some better rewards and hopefully access to cavalier difficulty in near future. Suicides is a good option, especially if you already use them. Doing lol at this point is not

LOL is definitely worth it in my opinion. It was for me. 8 T2A and two 5* awakening gems was nice.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'd wait for Cyber Monday then go for masteries after.