**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Still do heroic difficulty? [for those who 100% UC]

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
i wanted to know whether the guys who do UC difficulty 100% do the heroic difficulty anymore with the amount of energy it uses

i still haven't done a 100% UC but plan to do so from next month till now i manage to do exploration of master and heroic and completion of UC difficulty
but if I go for UC exploration I will have to do that over and over again as sometimes you get beat by boss so you retry so that will obviously eat a lot of my energy
so would doing heroic anymore mean anything? it will eat up a lot of time and energy plus its boring even for the automatic fights to do it

kinda wanna know what you guys do i am totally FTP

Still do heroic difficulty? [for those who 100% UC] 238 votes

yes
61%
DNA3000CoatHang3rStara99TheTAbyssRagamugginGunnerrazielHaji_SaabWorld EaterTimone147RaganatorxNigEpistriatusFrostyI_ZERO_IMhykkeSubrocLosspikbelli300buffajrDrenlin 146 votes
no
38%
GamerJh_DezRektorWhododo872ShrimkinsSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67Erza_ScarletRazorDevilgadgetfanaticManup456ChewybuccaJwallace25dr_nish777Alex13369ShaggyMBajjsbwuqjwAlCapone2727 92 votes

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    no
    I don’t do heroic but I’m usually done master and uc in like a week, without using items so, I usually have 3 weeks of absolutely nothing unless there’s a side quest
  • TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    yes
    Yes, if I am not exploring Story quest.
    Currently I am so no heroic and Master, I might also ignore master.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    no
    Usually no, it's boring and requires a lot of energy. Completion is ok for units. This month I already explored uc, master and heroic, as side quest is pretty lame
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    no
    usually not anymore, in my opinion its still not worth the time and energy anymore for my account. just doing uc 100% and if i got spare time i do master 100%. but i run easy to 100%. quick and easy gained units for little energy costs
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 561 ★★★
    no
    I dont even do master anymore.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    yes
    Yes, the 4 and 5 star shards are great and the units is almost 1 whole arena grind of milestones
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    yes
    Shards and units, baby.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    no

I don’t do heroic but I’m usually done master and uc in like a week, without using items so, I usually have 3 weeks of absolutely nothing unless there’s a side quest

in a week? well nojoke i know you have a stacked roster for sure but how come that quick save up free energy refills or what?
    Usually I have a bunch of free energy refills without those it will probably take 2 weeks to 100% both and I wouldn’t say my roster is stacked
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    no
    Too lazy to do that.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    yes
    I usually do a single completion run through for those shards. Same with Master. I always complete UC at the very least. Usually 100% UC depending on the month. I won't this time since G2099 screws me over.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    yes
    Completion run only, on autofight, while I’m at work.
  • By the time I finish UC I debate finishing even master
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    yes
    My usual schedule is 1st run of master and UC, then exploring UC first and followed by master. Heroic is for auto fight and meeting daily/team milestones.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    yes
    I usually fully explore all difficulty levels. Sometimes skip beginner like I will this month. But Beginner and Normal can just auto fight when I'm doing nothing else. But I always do UC Master and Heroic
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    yes
    This month I actually 100% Heroic since the side quest wasn’t really worth the effort for me
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    yes
    Plus you can get stuff from marvel insider
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    yes
    Free to play so I normally do it for the units
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    no
    I have to force myself to 100% master after 100% UC, so heroic isn't even on the radar.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    yes
    I just autofight it for the units and rewards. Dont have to do anything so sometimes at work or even just hanging out I'll ha e it autofighting while I do other things.

In particularly boring/dry months I'll even autofight through normal or beginner for the easy units. If I have the energy and am not using it in something else I figure why not.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    no

i see a lot of people responded thanks to that
    a lot of you guys still do it i mean I only have 30 5* till now so sometimes 1000 5* shards seem like pretty good to me
    only been doing it ever since eternity for that

i guess will check out next month what to do whether I should do it or not

I mean, if you have the time and spare energy, go for it. I just don't have the fortitude to 100% 3 EQs in a month.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    yes
    As a fellow FTP player I do all difficulties if time permits. Free units is free units
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    yes
    If your best champs are tied up with AQ/AW and you've already beat UC and Master, why not?